Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL Swindon Town vs Carlisle Utd - Matchday Thread  (Read 20385 times)
deltaincline

« Reply #210 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:20:10 »

Perhaps Kennedy should do a warm up and some stretching before the game next week then.

Fucking class suggestion, DV. Much better for Callum to do that rather than lean against the town end goal post smoking tabs and talking shit before a match.  Roll Eyes

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:25:55 »

It was you that suggested that the cramp was bought on by the lack of warm up and stretching
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:29:11 »

Perhaps is we employed a proper defensive coach that could do some decent 1:1 training our defence would be better - look at the defence under Sturrock with Blackley as his defensive coach, the defence has got worse since he left.

The new manager needs to bring in a decent team of coaches with him.

And as for Kennedy getting cramp it was his first game at this level and it was played at a fairly fast pace that he is not used to, so he will probably do some conditioning work with the fitness coach and be better next week, it will take him a game or 2 to get used to the pace of L1 as he is only used to youth / reserve level where most players are making up the numbers.

I think this has showed though that we need a new man in asap so he has time to turn thing around before we carry on and end up adrift of the pack.

There are a few players that need to be shipped out so we can create space for some decent competition for places, let the players worry for their place in the team - they may put in a bettter performance and actually concentrate more.

And for me it would be P Smith over Brez, as Brez has looked ropey since he came back from injury, and looks a different keeper.

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:30:04 »

williams?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #214 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:32:14 »

Deltacline you are talking total utter cramp
Fucking class suggestion, DV. Much better for Callum to do that rather than lean against the town end goal post smoking tabs and talking shit before a match.  Roll Eyes
deltaincline

« Reply #215 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:36:50 »

Deltacline you are talking total utter cramp

Cramps very fucking much, mate Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:38:09 »

a 17 year old left back getting cramp is a strange one.not saying it isn't true mind
deltaincline

« Reply #217 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:40:51 »

It was you that suggested that the cramp was bought on by the lack of warm up and stretching

No it fucking wasn't. You read the shit off that website that I copied, thats all. Don't start making shit up DV or all this could get well lairy and more people might start biting.. Fishing.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:42:01 »

Are you now pretending that you were 'fishing' for this whole thing?

I really don't understand the argument you are trying to make.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 17:50:37 »

[url width=188 height=248]http://www.freesignage.co.uk/pdfthumbs/prohibition/no_fishing_prohibition_sign.png[/url]
deltaincline

« Reply #220 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:05:14 »

Are you now pretending that you were 'fishing' for this whole thing?

I really don't understand the argument you are trying to make.

I'm not explaining it all again, Trigger. Read the thread over again if it's that tough for you.
flammableBen

« Reply #221 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:10:05 »

I'm not explaining it all again, Trigger. Read the thread over again if it's that tough for you.

I've just read it all on a catch up. You're retarded.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:14:41 »

You started off saying Kennedy didn't have cramp which is total shite - it was plain for everyone to see, then seem to go on to say that he had cramp but he should have just carried on and now you're posting fishing signs and seemingly admitting that it's possible he did have cramp after all.

What the fuck is your point?
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:25:33 »

It's easy to get cramp whilst fishing?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 18:27:12 »

yeah, these fishermen never warm up properly
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: