Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Air Sk8ting  (Read 12853 times)
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 22:25:51 »

how does this game work? i click the mouse and he just falls off and game over  Sad
spacey

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 22:34:00 »

The lady in the bikini has a gun, when you click to drop the skater, you have to click again to shoot him and send him as far way as possible. It's all quite tedious.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 22:35:36 »

Only because you can't win.
spacey

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 22:36:41 »

I'm champion of loads of stuff. I'll have your tennis title before the years out.
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 11:27:44 »

That's one of the only games i'm champion at. It's ace.

As spacey said, pres once for skater to drop, click again for bird at the skater. This causes the skater to go flying, then all you do is use the left mouse button to control the skater's height. Hold down to ascend, release to descend. It's fucking badarse.
spacey

« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:34:39 »

Frankly the whole scenario upon which this game is based is ridiculous. The suggestion that a woman in a bikini would shoot at some skater man, causing him to fly thousands of feet through the air avoiding bombs that FLOAT! It's laughable.
flammableBen

« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 12:38:00 »

I've been rinsing it out since I realised I don't have to dodge the trees. I think I caught by a bomb behind one in an early game and thought you couldn't go through them.

Your score is not safe for long Barry.
Barry Scott

« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 13:52:48 »

Yeah it is cause i'll just hack the database and make it 10 trillion and stuff.

The bombs come at a steady kinda pace, and i found you can get a sorta rhythm going. Make sure you've pretty much picked your direction before you know when a bomb is due, because if the movement is to drastic to avoid one, invariably there'll be a bomb right where you're going as the next one comes. Which makes absolutely no sense. My post that is. Or any given sentence i type in fact.
flammableBen

« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 13:55:49 »

I would have beaten you on that 20something thousand effort, but my mouse is a bit sketchy and the button got stuck down. disaster.

Shame you can't you the space bar instead.
Barry Scott

« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 14:00:34 »

Yeah, or just move him up and down with the mouse and he stays level if you don't move. Although then it'd be super easy.

Just had a quick go, only got 14k, think i could get up there again, but it's one of those games, for me at least, where once i notice the score at a certain level, i lose the ability to play. That score was a random moment of zoned out ignorance.

flammableBen

« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 14:27:49 »

Haha I'm the same. Zone out for a bit, suddenly feels like I've been playing for ages, look at the score, only 12k? boom dead.
spacey

« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 14:44:50 »

What's the point of those TX things? It's not as if pulling some half-arsed stunts gives you any advantage......not that I've been playing it much.
flammableBen

« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 14:49:55 »

I think they give you a couple of hundred extra points. The silly stunt things he does tend to put me off a bit.

I haven't managed to put the effort to play much since lunch time.
spacey

« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 15:14:35 »

I got close then, but I choked and blew up at 25000.
Barry Scott

« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 21, 2008, 16:16:19 »

Yeah those TX things are distracting as fuck, but they get you more points apparently. If i hit them i hit them, chasing those things is a sure fire way to die.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: