Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Interest rates  (Read 15953 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 12:45:40 »

Tch! If they'd nationalised them properly, instead of pissing about "recaptialising" them (ie handing over loads of our cash so they could cover up their fuck-ups), then the government would be able to ensure interest rate cuts get passed on, ensure no bonuses were paid to the greedy bastards ever, and force them to work for the rest of their lives on national minimum wage by way of repaying their debt to society. At gunpoint.

Fuck me are you a socilst miner or something? You clearly have no idea how the banking system works. As many have said before it is all about the ibor rate untill that falls forget about any cuts.

With regard the bail out the money has to be repaid within a certain time scale and some of the goverment money has been loaned to the banks at a rate of 12%. Providing none of the banks lent to don't go bust big time then the goverment actuly stands to make money out of the deal. But no doubt you are a daily mail reader and as such can't see past the big headlines to the facts.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 12:48:38 »

Fuck me are you a socilst miner or something? You clearly have no idea how the banking system works. As many have said before it is all about the ibor rate untill that falls forget about any cuts.

With regard the bail out the money has to be repaid within a certain time scale and some of the goverment money has been loaned to the banks at a rate of 12%. Providing none of the banks lent to don't go bust big time then the goverment actuly stands to make money out of the deal. But no doubt you are a daily mail reader and as such can't see past the big headlines to the facts.
Woosh! Fishing.
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 12:51:48 »

Woosh! Fishing.

What the fuck is the point? Twat.

Why fish? then when you get a reaction post a little fishy sign? You are like a little kid playing with traffic, lets hope someone knocks you down.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 12:56:37 »

I have to be honest, as a sufferer of replying to fishin posts, I don't really get them.  Fair enough if they're funny points, or a a decent wind up, but putting an opinion down and then just putting fishin after it seems a bit pointless to me.
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 13:04:45 »

I assuming the banks will be quick enough to pass on the cut in interest rates to people who save and try to live within their means.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 13:07:45 »

Why fish? then when you get a reaction post a little fishy sign? You are like a little kid playing with traffic, lets hope someone knocks you down.
Oh, come on, it was an obvious joke post that you just didn't get. Now please tidy all those toys up and put them back in the pram before someone trips over them.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 13:18:04 »

It was an obvious joke to be fair, Arthur Scargill couldn't have composed a more nationalisation inspired post.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #52 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 13:26:57 »

Actually, Paul's fishing post actually sounds OK to me - nothing wrong with it. Apart from the "at gunpoint" bit - I'd have said shoving live lobsters down their shreddies. 
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 13:38:30 »

Not sure what we are all moaning about ??

We were all VERY happy to take the money when it was offered to us at silly rates and silly amounts !!

Now it's gone a bit pear shaped everyone's moaning Smiley

Wise men say........
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 13:44:02 »

Not everyone's moaning Shagsheeper.
sheepshagger

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 13:48:01 »

Actually - bollocks to it - I haven't got a tracker mortgage so I might have a moan Smiley

Wise men say........
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 15:00:34 »

It was an obvious joke to be fair, Arthur Scargill couldn't have composed a more nationalisation inspired post.
Well, quite. But I apologise for using the fishing smilie thingy as it wasn't really a fishing post in the proper sense, just a joke that GFM didn't get. Hence the Woosh!
DMR

« Reply #57 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 15:55:59 »

Hahahaha.

Even I got what Davis was on about I'm only marginally more intelligent than you ( i.e. not a total eejit).
sheepshagger

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 16:19:53 »

No chance...they have their profits and pensions to protect...1/4 of a % passed on to you at BEST.

Hey Thicko - wrong again Huh?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7716086.stm

Wise men say........
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #59 on: Friday, November 7, 2008, 16:29:21 »

You got issues mate
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: