Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Three points of discussion....  (Read 2182 times)
DMR

« on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 11:34:43 »

1. Was Igoe injured? That was his best performance of the bloody season so I cannot understand why King took him off.

2. Roberts off, yes, fair enough. Michael Pook?Huh???

3. Nicho must start! Awesome effort
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 12:05:27 »

Quote from: "dave_m_russell"
1. Was Igoe injured? That was his best performance of the bloody season so I cannot understand why King took him off.

2. Roberts off, yes, fair enough. Michael Pook?Huh???

3. Nicho must start! Awesome effort

1 - i can only imagine that he was injured.

2. he had to be subbed before he was sent off, the only other option would have been to take roberts off and put fallon/caton on and revert to a 4-4-2 but Seano would have been pushed into a midfield position after doing so well in the anchor role.

3.  He did play well, i think duke may be moved to midfield for the next game as we are missing howard, roberts and smith. giving nicho a chance,  still don't think he looks a 100% match ready.

If you saw him during the warm up he wasn't playing keep ups with fallon, caton, mackay + pook. He just stood there. Could this be because hes still carry an injury and didn't want to strain it?

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
STFC_Chris
Charlie Croker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 12:10:46 »

Ed Hadwin said on the radio that Igoe wasn't going to be playing at all yesterday, and they hadn't even taken his shirt, due to an injury. So, I assume the injury that nearly put him out of the game was the reason he came off.
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 12:14:47 »

Doesn't sound that way to me from what Kings saying, he just went more defensive
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: