Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What a cunt  (Read 5615 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 14:54:41 »

Hes alright,hes one of Banburys mates.Quite a few from here stayed at his gaff in Blackpool when he had a hotel up there.I think its the same guy anyway.

yup same guy. changed his name when he moved down here from Blackpoolred to Oldtownred.

as it was writen on thisis i'd take it with a pinch of salt.

an ideal world would see us win but MM still sacked. but it wont happen that way will it

RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 15:17:42 »

it could be him, he has a reputation of posting absolute bollocks, which is normally a million miles away from his actual thoughts.  He's a bit of mad man based on some of the stories he's told me.  I think he posts stuff like that on thisis to wind them up

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 15:30:00 »

alot on there will probably agree with him though
sonic youth

« Reply #18 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 15:42:34 »

it could be him, he has a reputation of posting absolute bollocks, which is normally a million miles away from his actual thoughts.  He's a bit of mad man based on some of the stories he's told me.  I think he posts stuff like that on thisis to wind them up
i recall him changing his avatar on the old thisis forum to a pic of him getting sucked off by his missus.

i think that about sums him up!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 17:16:51 »

he sits next to me, hes on a wind up.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:05:48 »

come on guys, there are many ways of discussing what we would like to happen over the next fortnight and I'm going to call this the 'honesty hour'.

However, I had a similar conversation with bennett at work today(sorry for naming and shaming bennett  Cheesy) and a forest fan in our office....whilst I have no intention of supporting Northampton, (call me fickle but I'm not even going as I seriously cannot justify paying to watch the shite we are currently producing, I'm honestly finding it too depressing) we all know the only way Malpas is going to go, will be if he is sacked. The only way he is going to be sacked is by losing further games. Whats going to happen if we win the next 2/3 games?? right, he'll get a reprieve and his job will be safe til Christmas by which time I anticipate it being too late for a new manager to save us. Our current form is about as good as JP McGovern's I'm afraid.

I'd be happy for us to lose the next 2 home games IF we've got a guaranteed ready made replacement already lined up who the majority of us have faith in e.g. Holloway.

The forest fan was talking about Calderwood and he just wants rid of him, as he too is 'hopeful' that a new manager (he wants big sam) would be able to turn things around and get em out of the shit.

Hand on heart how many of us are confident that MM is right for the job?? I for one, certainly don't bearing in mind I believe we've a good enough squad for at least mid table mediocrity, so the sooner we are rid the better even if it means losing the next 2 home games...

not sure of the legality,but how much are the club going to lose should folk not pay their 2nd instalment of their season ticket? and how many would be more than happy to pay up if we had a fresh start with a new manager??

Just for clarity purposes, I aint one of the 'i want us to start losing so we can start screaming "malpas out" like schoolkids' brigade.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:09:38 »

Anyone who wants us to lose is a fucking twat-no argument necessary

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:14:58 »

Haha fools.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:16:35 »

come on guys, there are many ways of discussing what we would like to happen over the next fortnight and I'm going to call this the 'honesty hour'.

However, I had a similar conversation with bennett at work today(sorry for naming and shaming bennett  Cheesy) and a forest fan in our office....whilst I have no intention of supporting Northampton, (call me fickle but I'm not even going as I seriously cannot justify paying to watch the shite we are currently producing, I'm honestly finding it too depressing) we all know the only way Malpas is going to go, will be if he is sacked. The only way he is going to be sacked is by losing further games. Whats going to happen if we win the next 2/3 games?? right, he'll get a reprieve and his job will be safe til Christmas by which time I anticipate it being too late for a new manager to save us. Our current form is about as good as JP McGovern's I'm afraid.

I'd be happy for us to lose the next 2 home games IF we've got a guaranteed ready made replacement already lined up who the majority of us have faith in e.g. Holloway.

The forest fan was talking about Calderwood and he just wants rid of him, as he too is 'hopeful' that a new manager (he wants big sam) would be able to turn things around and get em out of the shit.

Hand on heart how many of us are confident that MM is right for the job?? I for one, certainly don't bearing in mind I believe we've a good enough squad for at least mid table mediocrity, so the sooner we are rid the better even if it means losing the next 2 home games...

not sure of the legality,but how much are the club going to lose should folk not pay their 2nd instalment of their season ticket? and how many would be more than happy to pay up if we had a fresh start with a new manager??

Just for clarity purposes, I aint one of the 'i want us to start losing so we can start screaming "malpas out" like schoolkids' brigade.

I can see your point but MM should be judged on his results that he achieves, if he starts winning then fair enough, I just can't will town to lose. It seems very wrong.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:17:41 »

he sits next to me, hes on a wind up.

Quite a good one.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:19:43 »

I reckon we need to find something other than the team or manager to protest about. We played better in those circumstances. Perhaps it's because the players saw some of us actually cared about the club that much.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:24:46 »

I reckon we need to find something other than the team or manager to protest about. We played better in those circumstances. Perhaps it's because the players saw some of us actually cared about the club that much.

what about protesting about how fans all have differing opinions and how we should all be 'singing from the same hymn sheet'?!
Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:27:36 »

If Malpas is so bad, why are you worried he wont be sacked?

Id still like Malpas to turn it around, but lets face it, he is rubbish and the next 6 weeks we play most of the good teams. Sooner or later the prospect of relegation will force the board to act. 

I will vote with my feet. Man United Celtic is on, and I think I might well catch the second half tuesday if we are headed for another defeat. No point being cold, miserable and sober all at the same time.
« Last Edit: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:29:18 by Spencer_White » Logged
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:32:57 »

If Malpas is so bad, why are you worried he wont be sacked?

Id still like Malpas to turn it around, but lets face it, he is rubbish and the next 6 weeks we play most of the good teams. Sooner or later the prospect of relegation will force the board to act. 

I will vote with my feet. Man United Celtic is on, and I think I might well catch the second half tuesday. No point being cold, miserable and sober all at the same time.

If that question was aimed at me, then I'm not worried he won't be sacked because he will be this season at some point. But I want it to be sooner rather than later to rekindle my interest and to get someone in who can do the job, as professionally as Fitton/Watkins are running the club (ignoring the fact they aint sacked him yet!)
Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Monday, October 20, 2008, 18:41:20 »

Yeah, but you cant cheer the opposition.

What if we go down by 3 points at the end of the season?

Face it, doing stuff like this and appearing a bunch of ingrates will only result in Fitton shortening his own spell at the club. Everyone's lost interest, not just you. Leeds was a bit of a breaking point for us. If you are a season ticket holder and you really are not that interested then dont go, you can afford to not go to 11 games a season with these prices. Remmember Fitton has reduced season ticket prices from £400 to £269.

We will only keep on having problems if Town fans keep pulling stupid stunts to get our way. Yes it was necessary 12 months ago, but that was different, the future of the club was at stake.

Like I said, I can see a real hammering around the corner. Oldham or Leicester look prime candidates to stick 4 or 5 past us. But il be there to take it like proper supporter. Not a spoilt brat, like a lot of our supporters have become. Keep some perspective.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: