Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Here is my rant  (Read 22002 times)
dell boy

« Reply #30 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:28:50 »

we never looked good and should have 3-0 nil down by the time the pen was missed.
Arriba I didn't rate Huddersfield, we also had some very good chances before the penalty, we were worse against Colchester and Millwall.
swindon-chap

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:30:29 »

Peacock may bust a gut, work his socks off etc etc...but FFS he's nowhere near good enough for this league, players like him won't get us where we want to be.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:32:24 »

fuck off, peacocks a cunt and there's loads of people who cant fucking see it. yes he tries, but he's a FUCKING CARTHORSE, he's totally devoid of ability... in his career he's played in every position you can imagine, why?, cos he ain't good enough anywhere? the boots, the hair, the tatoo's make it cringeworthy, he's a cunt i hate him.

people need to remember when he scored at the CG for city, he fucking gave it the big i am, does the bloke love the club... does he fuck? peacock's the worst of the worst and the fact he's pulled the wool over so many of your eyes is unbelievable.

rant over. captain my cunting arse.

dave go and get a shag Cool

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:33:33 »

Arriba I didn't rate Huddersfield, we also had some very good chances before the penalty, we were worse against Colchester and Millwall.

after we got outplayed by colchester i put it down to them being decent(i was wrong)
i didn't see millwall,but we were dreadfull today.cadamarteri looked like pele in the first half because smith was so poor
tans

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:34:51 »

Fucking hell we mustve been shit if they made Cadamarteri look good.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #35 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:35:11 »

fuck off, peacocks a cunt and there's loads of people who cant fucking see it. yes he tries, but he's a FUCKING CARTHORSE, he's totally devoid of ability... in his career he's played in every position you can imagine, why?, cos he ain't good enough anywhere? the boots, the hair, the tatoo's make it cringeworthy, he's a cunt i hate him.

people need to remember when he scored at the CG for city, he fucking gave it the big i am, does the bloke love the club... does he fuck? peacock's the worst of the worst and the fact he's pulled the wool over so many of your eyes is unbelievable.

rant over. captain my cunting arse.

What sort of argument 'is he doesn't give a shit because he celebrated a goal he scored against us before he was a STFC player' ?  Grin

He's not the best player on the pitch but at least the effort is there, and that's all I want, which is not the case for some of our more talented players.

Now go forth into the night and break something!
DMR

« Reply #36 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:36:46 »

dave go and get a shag Cool

off out at 9 mate... have had 2 jugs of stella since 3.45 so feelin boozed already... maybe that contributed to my peacock vitriol, he's still a twat though
DMR

« Reply #37 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:37:54 »

What sort of argument 'is he doesn't give a shit because he celebrated a goal he scored against us before he was a STFC player' ?  Grin

He's not the best player on the pitch but at least the effort is there, and that's all I want, which is not the case for some of our more talented players.

Now go forth into the night and break something!

Never said he doesn't give a shit, I'm sure he does because he tries. However, all the mugs that think he "loves" the club are miles off.

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:38:54 »

peacock is overated and was totally ineffective today.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #39 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:42:17 »

Never said he doesn't give a shit, I'm sure he does because he tries. However, all the mugs that think he "loves" the club are miles off.

I think he loves playing for the club... Whether that involves the fans et al I don't know.

However, I agree about his hair and tattoos.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:44:56 »

Peacock is the only player we have who puts it about Nallis, Timlin and Easton have been fairies thus far. He wasn't that effective today but was still the best of a bad bunch.

All he can do is give 100% if selected. You can't ask more than that.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:45:50 »

Im beginning to think even Pook might be an option.

Fuck me i never ever thought id say that.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:49:02 »

Today, Peacock was shit but tried, which to me is slightly better than just being shit.

If Nalis goes any slower he'll start going backwards.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:51:33 »

i dont know if this is a reflection on the whole situation but I forgot we were playing and I'm a season ticket holder.
tans

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 18:52:00 »

ace
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: