Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Here is my rant  (Read 21994 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:06:35 »

Fuckin bollocks, peacock(2nd half) apart they did not show no heart at all. If you are 3 down at home explain to me why we play STILL play 4 at the back and only use 2 subs. As for amankwa i felt sorry for him and smith no protection at all.
Sack this useless cunt now i have never been  so angry i swear i am not watching this shit til he has gone. Anyway i am sure the usual culprits will blame the fans.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:08:30 »

Should have gone 3-4-3 and chased the game, listening to the radio thats what i wouldve done. Also wouldve bought McNamee on at half time instead of on the hour
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:11:13 »

Rant away DRS, you summed up such a pathetic, limp, gutless fucking performance so eloquently....
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:12:47 »

Should have gone 3-4-3 and chased the game, listening to the radio thats what i wouldve done. Also wouldve bought McNamee on at half time instead of on the hour

Did you go today??!

3-4-3 wouldn't have worked. we should've gone 3-5-2. We needed to Boss the midfield. In a way I can't blame Malpas. It was a very very poor defensive performance. You cannot blame the manager for that.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:16:20 »

Did you go today??!

3-4-3 wouldn't have worked. we should've gone 3-5-2. We needed to Boss the midfield. In a way I can't blame Malpas. It was a very very poor defensive performance. You cannot blame the manager for that.

I agree, we should have come out with 3-5-2 second half, we couldve then nicked an early goal and got back into the game - but guess what, we didnt..... because the manager chose not to.... so I have to blame him, sorry.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:16:56 »

We've had 4 poor defensive programs in a row (at home) though. If it was isolated games I would agree Sippo, but we are just shockingly fragile.

Malpas is an international defender, he clearly knows this side of the game well. So he is either trying to get players to do things they can't do, or he isn't getting the point accross at all.

I guess it could be argued it could be down to collective lack of confidence, but how do you get that back?
tans

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:18:06 »

Did you go today??!

Obviously not as i listened to the radio
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:19:02 »

You can blame the manager for being very poor defensively, it's down to him to sort it out and he has failed to do so, he has had plenty of time to rectify the situation but has failed miserably so the blame has to be pointed at him.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:21:32 »

Confidence is obviously a key factor. Its down to the manager to re-install that.

Or maybe its just that the players we've got just aren't good enough.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
tans

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:29:53 »

Trouble is Sippo whilst this manager in charge i dont think confidence would be restored, if the rumours about him having lost the dressing room are true. He needs to go, and now imo.

Agree about some of the players though Amankwaah sounded like he had a shocker.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:32:20 »

He started ok Tans...but as soon as Coxy missed that pen you could see the stess come back into all them.
Arch Stanton

Wallowing in negativity

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:35:41 »

He started ok Tans...but as soon as Coxy missed that pen you could see the stess come back into all them.

as it did into all us fans aswell!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:40:29 »

Thats bollocks arch
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:40:58 »

They're all shit bar Cox and Peacock.
dell boy

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, October 11, 2008, 17:41:52 »

Fuckin bollocks, peacock(2nd half) apart they did not show no heart at all. If you are 3 down at home explain to me why we play STILL play 4 at the back and only use 2 subs. As for amankwa i felt sorry for him and smith no protection at all.
Sack this useless cunt now i have never been  so angry i swear i am not watching this shit til he has gone. Anyway i am sure the usual culprits will blame the fans.

I dont use the word as a norm, but clueless cunt is definitely the right description of this twat. We are in serious shit right now, Fitton cant wait another two or three games, he must act now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
Print
Jump to: