Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Goals Hartlepool  (Read 11494 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 11:39:13 »

My opinion of it is.

Casal should have cut the cross out, Morrison shouldnt have let him have a free header ever after all that it did appear that the header was straight at Brez just a little bit above him.

Might just have been the angle as I was in the side stands but it did look like it went right between his arms.

I'd expect a keeper to save that
JPC82

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 11:41:03 »

but as u say cross should never have come in and nor should myrie-williams have had a free header, anyway the point is Smith can have no qualms about being dropped for the foreseable future
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 11:41:26 »

here here

Things get better but they never get good
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 11:51:52 »

Mr Fitton has dug deep, to give us a club to support....he's already said his group wont throw money at this project...our fans need to realise, the downside of having decent owners, is that they wont go out and get a Dennis Wise style coaching set up, or even a Sturrock set up....namely employing people you can't afford to pay.

I'm sure AF, is keen on getting in the egg chasers as that will generate a bit of revenue, and a run in the JPT would help.  Hereford now becomes a massive game.

I can understand him not splashing out on player's but In the end reg it could cost us our league one status,would it not be more sensible to bring better coaches in rather than lose money by being relegated, because that's where i think we are heading at this moment in time.Im not one of these that lives in another world and expects big thing's but this dont look good the way thing's are going.

Im also not doom and gloom merchant but this trend of leaking a lot of goals is worrying,It's not just the odd goal either, it tends to be two or three a time.

JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #19 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:30:25 »

THE REAL QUESTION IS HOW MANY GOALS CONCEEDED SO FAR BY US HAVE BEEN THROUGH GOOD ATTACKING PLAY AND NOT BY DEFENDERS SWITCHING OFF, MAKING BASIC ERRORS,BEING OUT OF POSITION OR TO CAP IT OFF GOALIES FORGETTING THEY HAVE HANDS?.ANSER ON A POSTCARD
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:41:46 »

Another question that needs answering is, is your caps lock stuck on?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:42:13 »

AND WHO GETS THE BLAME FOR THAT THE PLAYERS OR THE MANAGER? ANSWERS ON A POSTCARD
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:51:18 »

I can understand him not splashing out on player's but In the end reg it could cost us our league one status,would it not be more sensible to bring better coaches in rather than lose money by being relegated, because that's where i think we are heading at this moment in time.Im not one of these that lives in another world and expects big thing's but this dont look good the way thing's are going.

Im also not doom and gloom merchant but this trend of leaking a lot of goals is worrying,It's not just the odd goal either, it tends to be two or three a time.

After 9 games it is way to early to early to think in terms of relegation, although I'd say the signs are we're going to be more interested in that end of the table than any higher.

Nevertheless to sack management staff, and employ all new staff, will require a considerable outlay of money....lets put half a mill on it.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 12:53:56 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #23 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 13:06:08 »

MY CAPS LOCK IS NOT stuck on i,m jusy SHit oN the comPUTOR.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 13:07:53 »

So what's your answer to this Reg we cant keep going on like this,do you think we can come out of the doldrums,I would like to think we could but a certain section of our fan's are going to make that very difficult.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 13:10:36 »

MY CAPS LOCK IS NOT stuck on i,m jusy SHit oN the comPUTOR.

There's soon to be a set of standards that posters on the TEF are to be asked to adhere to....perhaps you should go away and practise for the forthcoming competency exam.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 13:17:20 »

So what's your answer to this Reg we cant keep going on like this,do you think we can come out of the doldrums,I would like to think we could but a certain section of our fan's are going to make that very difficult.

I feel we're very lucky to be competing at as a high a level as what we are.

We could very easily be in the position of a Bormuff, Rotherham or Luton, or even O*frod.

It will take a while to recover from the financial incompetence of previous regimes, too many just assume that Fitton will just sprinkle $ and we'll be on our way.  It will be a slow process, small gains and a bumpy ride, stability though is the key.
lardy

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 13:17:30 »

I know everyone is going on about brez and smith in goal and yeah they have both made howlers but something has got to change between the sticks.

If Swindon wanted to they have a 3rd option and that is let the youth keeper have a game.

Mark Scott number 36, he cant play any worst than what P.smith has been of late.

If not i say bring back brez, we cant keep giving away goals like it.

Not one clean sheet yet this season, not good enough.

JPC82

« Reply #28 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 13:19:37 »

Mark Scott start?? u having a laugh?? hes no where near the standard of Jon Stewart let alone Brezovan and Smith
lardy

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, October 4, 2008, 13:20:46 »

Mark Scott start?? u having a laugh?? hes no where near the standard of Jon Stewart let alone Brezovan and Smith

Like i said he cant be any worst that what smith has been of late.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: