Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Following my Wannker Post, my Thursday got even better.............  (Read 7632 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 08:41:13 »

My rant to the train company it is not that good but I feel better! Cheesy

Dear Sirs,

Yesterday afternoon I was delayed due the incident at Harrow. (I hope the driver of the train is okay, can't be a nice thing)

Why did none of the staff at the Watford Junction station have any idea what was going on? Whenever you asked for information, even a best guess as to the when a train may arrive, the stock answer seems to be listen to the accoumnets, this is most unhelpful!

I also wonder why you did not ask Virgin trains to stop at Watford they seemed to be running on time and in the time I spent going nowhere at Watford Junction I saw several Virgin trains pass by. When Virgins trains have a problems London Midland trains take up the slack but not the other way round, is this because it would cost London Midland to much money?

I have since learnt that the delays were caused due to a lack of drivers. The incident happened at mid afternoon so why was there a lack of drivers? Surely you knew that during the rush hour there would be a need for services so why did you not make pervasions?

I look forward to receiving the normal stock reply that will not answer any of my questions and whilst I am waiting for my train home this evening (5:23 from Watford Junction to Milton Keynes), which will no doubt be five minutes late thus causing me to missing my bus at Milton Keynes but off course in the strange world of London Midland being up to 10 minutes late is classed as being on time, I will be seething with anger regard the shambles that was my jounery home on Thursday and the thought that it costs me £2500 a year!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:04:01 by Gazza's Fat Mate » Logged

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #1 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:13:15 »

The wannker post was better
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:16:33 »

What happened at harrow?

Things get better but they never get good
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:17:48 »

fucking trains cunt cunts cunting fuckin whores always shitt late, slow if the train was a person it would be an oxford fan with a mental age of five! cunts cunts wannkers tosspots whores wankers wankers cunt shit fuckers mother fucking whores with bucket minges!

Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Evil Bad Mood Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Smakc Smakc Smakc :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up :cunt: Smakc Evil Evil >:Doh and the train unions well that deserves anotehr rant

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Bad Mood Bad Mood Evil Evil Bad Mood Bad Mood Evil Evil Bad Mood Evil Bad Mood Evil Bad Mood Evil Bad Mood Bad Mood Evil Bad Mood Evil Bad Mood Evil Bad Mood :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Smakc Smakc Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Smakc Smakc :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up :cunt: :cunt: Smakc Smakc Smakc Smakc Smakc Smakc Smakc Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up :cunt: Smakc Bad Mood Evil Evil Evil Evil Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: :cunt: Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Bad Mood Evil Evil Blow Up Blow Up Blow Up

Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:19:02 »

What happened at harrow?

some idoit decided to kill himself. cunt! lucky enough he is dead so one less idiot, probably an oxford fan.

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:19:45 »

haha what are virgin rail supposed to do to stop that

Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:37:33 »

haha what are virgin rail supposed to do to stop that

nothing but it shouldn't shut a railway for fucking hours! there were no trains from watford from 2o'clock until 6:30 four and half hours of nothing!!!!! fuck me I could fly to rome in that time but our railways can't even manage to get a train to run!!!!!! There are four lines one slow norhtbound, one fast northbound one slow southbound and one fast southbound. The cunt jumped infront of a trrain on the fast northbound train so why the fuck did that mean they have to shut the other three lines?

DMR

« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:41:16 »

I remember on the way back from footy years ago (Brentford iirc) some muppett killed himself at Bracknell, that fucked things up nicely.
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:44:45 »

I am sure the fella's family would be delighted to meet you so you can tell them that their son/bother/husband/dad is a cunt......

Ain't it just amazing how we get delayed because someone is that desperate they feel the need to kill themselves (and yes I do think it is a selfish way to do it) and all we are worried about is getting home a bit late.......

Wise men say........
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 09:54:35 »

I am sure the fella's family would be delighted to meet you so you can tell them that their son/bother/husband/dad is a cunt......

Ain't it just amazing how we get delayed because someone is that desperate they feel the need to kill themselves (and yes I do think it is a selfish way to do it) and all we are worried about is getting home a bit late.......

Yeah I would love to meet them and thank them for thier dad or whatever beeing a total fuck up and cunting up my evening. Selfish is not the word, I suggest that if you kill yourself by jumping in front of a train then your family should have to pay for all the delays and put in jail that might make people think twice. There are plenty of other ways to kill yourself that don't course anyone else problems. This is about the 6th time some twat has jumped making me delayed, not happy!

PinehurstRed

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 10:10:55 »

Yeah I would love to meet them and thank them for thier dad or whatever beeing a total fuck up and cunting up my evening. Selfish is not the word, I suggest that if you kill yourself by jumping in front of a train then your family should have to pay for all the delays and put in jail that might make people think twice. There are plenty of other ways to kill yourself that don't course anyone else problems. This is about the 6th time some twat has jumped making me delayed, not happy!

my first post on here so dont give me stick,
does any one mind if i say GET THAT NO BRAIN, NO TACTIC NO GAMEPLANE, CANT PICK A TEAM NOT GOOD ENOUTH TO MANAGE SWINDON TOWN FC.MANAGER OUT..If so i wont post it.  Bye Bye
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 10:18:04 »

my first post on here so dont give me stick,
does any one mind if i say GET THAT NO BRAIN, NO TACTIC NO GAMEPLANE, CANT PICK A TEAM NOT GOOD ENOUTH TO MANAGE SWINDON TOWN FC.MANAGER OUT..If so i wont post it.  Bye Bye

fuck off cunt! this is my thread about shit trains! twat. can someone delete is post or even better ask him to jump in front of train ha ha ha

Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 10:18:24 »

Im not blaming malpas because gfms train was delayed. thats just being silly

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 10:18:51 »

Haven't you twigged who it is?
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 10:22:09 »

You poor old thing you - what a fucking nightmare - 6 times you have been inconvenienced - I have no idea how you get up in the morning.......

I am hoping your post is firmly tongue in cheek though SmileySmileySmiley

Wise men say........
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: