Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King Kev  (Read 6050 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 18:20:17 »

Newcastle fans seem to either love him or hate him!

Either way, he seemed a first team regular and do well for them. They havent replaced him and clearly the manager didnt want rid!
Rich Pullen

« Reply #46 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 18:26:28 »

Now Ashley's putting the club up for sale... who in their right mind would want to join a club that could potentially let him go when the new owners take over?
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:13:29 »

You can never trust a chairman/owner who wears the shirt and sits with the fans.Its just doesn't look right.I knew Ashley was full of shit.

If it wasn't for the fact that Newcastle fans seem to think they have a right to win things just because they wear replica shirts all the time i'd have a bit of sympathy for them.But frankly i feel a hell of a lot more for the poor sods following Luton,Bournemouth and Rotherham.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Rich Pullen

« Reply #48 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 19:22:35 »

If it wasn't for the fact that Newcastle fans seem to think they have a right to win things just because they wear replica shirts all the time i'd have a bit of sympathy for them.

I disagree. Newcastle fans that I've accounted are no different to us. Every club has their pie-in-the-sky fans but the overwhelming majority aren't as arrogant as so many people say they are. They just want answers and for the club that they love to stop being a laughing stock. Which is what they are.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:30:53 »

Apparently Rich they are getting a giant Terrapin as manager because as they say in a geordie accent...its a turtle mess!.....sorry.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #50 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:33:51 »

Apparently Rich they are getting a giant Terrapin as manager because as they say in a geordie accent...its a turtle mess!.....sorry.

Oh dear Cheesy

Sir Bobby Robson says it has to be a world class Geordie... Hmmm. Is poor ol' Bobby offering his services for whatever time he has left?
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:39:21 »

If they can get a good buyer i think its odds on that Shearer will end up there....will the Indian guy be back to have a look?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:50:04 »

Would you buy now or wait a few weeks with less points and the fans going even more mental and then buy it at a knock down price?!

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Sunday, September 14, 2008, 20:52:23 »

Good point...but if you wait someone else could nip in,the arabs had them and Arsenal on there list ahead of Man City.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 06:38:05 »

Shearer won't go there, he's got too much to lose and is happy doing the MOTD stuff.  Just can't see him risking his legendary status by taking over there and it all potentially going wrong.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 07:12:40 »

Shearer won't go there, he's got too much to lose and is happy doing the MOTD stuff.  Just can't see him risking his legendary status by taking over there and it all potentially going wrong.

Agreed. I just wish he'd make a statement to that effect, instead of teasing the poor bastards all the time.

It's All Good..............
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 07:57:05 »

King Kevin is such a legend there isn't he... Walked out on them three times, what a hero! The problem is the fans, they expect too much. Ashleys been honourable and honest with them from the start, he told Keegan how the club would work, Keegan accepted and then buggered off because he couldn't get his way. Ashley's invested about £200M just to REDUCE the debt there, and always listened to what the fans had to say. Even now, he's doing what the fans want! They are making a big mistake forcing him out, I guarantee it.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 11:19:20 »

haha did anyone see the 'dennis wise wobbly eyes out' banner

Things get better but they never get good
adje

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 12:22:51 »

I
King Kevin is such a legend there isn't he... Walked out on them three times, what a hero! The problem is the fans, they expect too much. Ashleys been honourable and honest with them from the start, he told Keegan how the club would work, Keegan accepted and then buggered off because he couldn't get his way. Ashley's invested about £200M just to REDUCE the debt there, and always listened to what the fans had to say. Even now, he's doing what the fans want! They are making a big mistake forcing him out, I guarantee it.

If I was a Newcastle fan,he'd be the last bloke I'd want as manager-he fucked up the only chance they'll ever have of winning the league.I suppose if I was a newcastle fan I'd like Shearer to be manager,but as I'm not I think the bloke's a cunt

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, September 15, 2008, 14:47:09 »

Believe me,if the big boys take over and money is no object.....Shearer will be there,money talks,you cant tell me hes on mega bucks with the Beeb,plus hes got nowt to lose......they cant go any lower!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: