Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Malpas  (Read 25814 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #195 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 07:49:15 »

Eh? So his opinions are worthless because he knows some youth players and is nice enough to tell us some of the stuff he finds out?

TCP can be a bit of a knob at times, but posts like that are 100x worse. If you don't like his opinion about the game then put your own across. Stuff like that is just weak.

Cheers,
fB (president of the JCP fan club)

You are right Ben. Apologies to JCP. I am sometimes an obnoxious drunk..............

It's All Good..............
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #196 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 09:18:50 »

You are right Ben. Apologies to JCP. I am sometimes an obnoxious drunk..............

sometimes ?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #197 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 09:33:56 »

Yes the first half was dull, but that's because we took all the pace and sting out of the game, passing it square, across the back 4 and back again. Frustrated the hell out of them.

I thought that overall it was a superb away performance. And I loved it that we didn't just hoof the ball clear when under pressure, instead playing out through Nalis, who was class.

O'Hanlon was dreadful after his howler. Good chanting there.

Also, the terracing on the upper tier is a great idea, shame that these new age football fans prefer the padded seats downstairs.

I agree with that post entirely. Our gameplan won us the game. We went away from home and tried to play differently to what we do at home, in the hope we'd nick some points. That's exactly what we did and it's given us a rare away win.

Malpas got it spot on yesterday and that should be recognised.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #198 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 09:51:37 »

sometimes ?

Yes. Other times I am just a twattish drunk.....

It's All Good..............
dell boy

« Reply #199 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 10:11:16 »

Its good being a twattish drunk, I'm like that most days at some time. You only realise how much of a twattish drunk you were the day before when you wake up in the morning and read some of your comments on here or other sites, or your family and friends ask you about certain things you spoke about the night before and you cant remember bugger all.
Spencer_White

« Reply #200 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 10:58:26 »

In praise of Malpas, a lot of people (myself included) couldnt believe McNamee for Marshall. But it turned out McNamee was injured, and Marshall (despite being very right footed) caused loads of problems for them down the left and put in a great cross that resulted in a penalty.

Great to see Easton back in the side and working his arse off as usual. Typical 90th minute box to box run to win the penalty!

On the downside - the defence. But overrall Malpas got the key decisions correct and we came out with a great win.
flammableBen

« Reply #201 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 11:09:15 »

I'm a righteous drunk.
sonic youth

« Reply #202 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 12:47:49 »

i was surprised at the macca substitution but thought it was right to bring marshall on as an impact sub. considering the heat yesterday, how hard macca had worked and that he's asthmatic then it does make sense.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #203 on: Sunday, August 31, 2008, 14:24:04 »

I was surprised at the McNamee sub......

.....I didnt realise he was even still playing!
JPC82

« Reply #204 on: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 20:54:36 »

ive made my mind up about Malpas and i dont want him here anymore, we had a shocking display against Leeds so what would u do? work them hard on the training ground? punish them? no they watch the leeds game twice then get the next day off!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 20:56:43 »

ive made my mind up about Malpas and i dont want him here anymore, we had a shocking display against Leeds so what would u do? work them hard on the training ground? punish them? no they watch the leeds game twice then get the next day off!

you want malpas out because he let them stay at home on a Sunday?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #206 on: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 20:56:50 »

If you pop it on a Post card and send in to Fitton, I'm sure it will be dealt with in a prompt manner.  Who are you employing for us?

Personally, I would find watching the Leeds game again a lot more painfull and hard work than a mornings jog and some 5 a side.
JPC82

« Reply #207 on: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 20:57:14 »

you want malpas out because he let them stay at home on a Sunday?

no they had today off
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #208 on: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 20:58:14 »

I had Monday morning off.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: Wednesday, September 17, 2008, 20:58:23 »

no they had today off

should be fresh for Saturday then, I predict a 2-0 victory.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: