Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Perfect vagina  (Read 2769 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 21:26:28 »

holly crap!

I just turned over and some woman was having her thingy chopped up.

why oh why would anyone do that?

so has anyone come across one that scared them and why?

Cheesy

/
W56196272
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 21:28:44 »

I was watching this for a bit and flicked over as was nearly sick.  Im now watching Tvs naughtiest blunders!  EEEEEEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 21:29:31 »

haha yes im on Almost Famous

/
W56196272
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 21:35:34 »

What on earth would you have done to a Vagina, fitting an air freshener?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 22:32:46 »

I was interested in this, although down the pub.at the time.

Its a fact that the ravages of time and child birth do have a detrimental effect on women's fannys...now as far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter,  but I can imagine there are some who want a restoration. I'm guessing this to be the case rather than birds with perfectly good examples looking to change them.
flammableBen

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 22:42:09 »

I didn't watch it either.

My personal opinion is that the various nuances and personality of each vagina should be something which is part of the individual in question, and can be fun to explore and get to know, even briefly. The trailers for the programme made it sound a bit sensationalist and that the birds were just a bit paranoid from reading too many girly mags. A designer identikit [insert the ace word that JFW used that time and I can't remember] policy is not something I'd vote for at the next election, for some reason I find it really easy to picture David Cameron coming up with such an idea.

Or something. I don't think I can claim to be a massive expert on the subject.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #6 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 22:46:26 »

I was channel hopping before MOTD and saw a bit of it. Well the bit up to when they chopped off part of it whilst the girl was awake.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, August 17, 2008, 22:48:09 »

Wise words fB, vaginal exploration, always good.
Lumps

« Reply #8 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 07:38:35 »

"Minnie" I think is the word you're after Ben.

It always makes me smile when she uses that word on here, it makes her sound about 7.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 08:12:47 »

To be fair there was one picture of a 16 year old girls vagina and it was horrific, no wonder the girl wanted to go under the knife, it looked like a kingsize kebab spilling out of a hot dog roll.  The poor girl must never have worn a swim suit or anything like that cos by the looks of things she'd have had her lips knocking around her knees.

The presenter let herslef down at that point as she was still arguing that she (the 16 year old) shouldn't have had a tidy up, the poor girl must have had zero confidence with all that between her legs.

Others I think were being a little fussy, one girl (the one who was awake) was having treatment as her sister used to rib her about it out in public, in front of lads, in night clubs etc.  The sister should have been given a whack, completely uncalled for, and it wasn't that bad tbh.

Fell asleep 40 mins in though, got a bit boring.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 09:49:51 »

I wanted to watch this but I fell asleep

Im not sure I would know what a perfect minnie was supposed to look like?

although I did make my boyfriend get his Madonna "sex" book out of the loft so I feel like Ive looked at Madonnas minnie quite alot this weekend - that book is filth!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 09:56:21 »

Im not sure I would know what a perfect minnie was supposed to look like?

I've a fair idea....kind of similar to perfect bum and breasts....must be as symmetrical as possible,  everything of average size, firm with no blemishes.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 09:59:12 »

was someone on the programme saying there minnie looked like a cauliflower or something???  Eek

Reg I think you would be quite a minie connoisuer - Im sure you have looked at plenty  Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 10:09:49 »

was someone on the programme saying there minnie looked like a cauliflower or something???  Eek

Reg I think you would be quite a minie connoisuer - Im sure you have looked at plenty  Wink

One of the advantages of age....
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, August 18, 2008, 12:14:42 »

My favourite line of this programme was .. ''I hate it, it looks like a giant cauliflower'' !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: