Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Holt on the radio................  (Read 3262 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Friday, December 17, 2004, 18:38:02 »

..........finances are fucked, so less than zero chance of King going.

Accounts will be shown in early new year......some progress on ground development.....nothing will be revealed until they're sure that no obstacles will be placed in the way.
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Friday, December 17, 2004, 18:52:44 »

We want Devlin back!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, December 17, 2004, 18:56:02 »

Holt said there may be an announcement about  a new CE at the AGM, although he did say that money saved by him doing it, had paid for an extra player......but it was tiring as he does other jobs.
Dazzza

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 20:43:12 »

I think Devlin insisted last time around that Calamity had a clause inserted in his contract to ensure that when the time comes to sack him he can't try and claim for unfair dismissal and he goes on the cheap.

That said there was about 6 months between him saying that and King actually signing the thing.

I wonder who the new CEO will be?

The only clus has been that it's likely to be a money rather than another footballing man like Devlin.

The accounts should make for interesting reading, I wonder if we will actually get to see anything from the current boards regime this time round.  

For one it will be interesting to see how much of a necessity ticket prices have been.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: