Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Moving to Hereford...  (Read 830 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Friday, May 30, 2008, 21:05:31 »

Heylo long time no post!  Have just finished my degree and now have to start being sensible...  Have decided to move to Hereford with the missus - am looking forward to going back to the West Country!  I've been down there a few times but not yet had the pleasure of spending more than a few more days there...  Anyone had the joy of living there?  Will I get lynched if anyone sees my STFC tattoo (which I'm getting in the next few days  Cheesy  )  Also, would it be wrong to watch Hereford next season?  Is it cheating, or just a viable way of an addict getting his fix?

Have also just today got my licence back and ordered a car...  All this probably means I'm becoming middle-aged... Sad
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, May 30, 2008, 21:09:46 »

Fuck me Warwul I am gutted, dont get me wrong im middle aged and settled, but I never imagioned you would go there as well!

Good luck with it but I challange yyou to sind swindon songs wherever you watch them!

Good luck and commiserations (sp)

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 00:21:22 »

Hereford isn't in the West Country.  Howevert it does have dope mines.. Enjoy.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 06:22:07 »

judas prick
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 06:40:02 »

Quote from: "walrus"
Heylo long time no post!  Have just finished my degree and now have to start being sensible...  Have decided to move to Hereford with the missus - am looking forward to going back to the West Country!  I've been down there a few times but not yet had the pleasure of spending more than a few more days there...  Anyone had the joy of living there?  Will I get lynched if anyone sees my STFC tattoo (which I'm getting in the next few days  Cheesy  ) Also, would it be wrong to watch Hereford next season?  Is it cheating, or just a viable way of an addict getting his fix?

Have also just today got my licence back and ordered a car...  All this probably means I'm becoming middle-aged... Sad

I went to watch Yeovil 3 times last season (Twice when we were away on the Friday night and I couldn't go, once when we were away to Brighton and I couldn't afford to go!) And it was crap.

The football standard was the same, but I had no real interest in it and found myself looking at my watch after ten minutes. I went with mates who are Yeovil fans, but I couldn't join in with their banter/celebrations/anger/dissapointment as I felt out of place.

I know there's a fair few people that go to games as a neutral, but it's not for me. Without the passion it's a waste of time..................

It's All Good..............
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 09:47:59 »

Alright west midlands... though I'd dispute that seeing as they talk with Wurzel accent with a slight twist of Brummie!  I know what you mean Herthab went to a few games as a neutral - Reading vs. Wednesday had to be the most depressing...  Guess I'll just have to save my pennies and get my arse down the CG!
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, May 31, 2008, 11:56:23 »

Move to Swindon instead. And show us the tat.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: