Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: season tickets  (Read 7001 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 14:43:39 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
I wonder how many they have sold today. People were queing at 9 am this morning even though they didnt go on sale till 10. Do these people think they would sell out or something?

Probably the retired folk of Swindon wanting to be first in the queue

I suspect we will probably see a weekly update, although it may not help as you may get people watching the figure's sold to only get one at the cheap price and not wanting to get one at the slighlty higher price so if they don't know the figures it sort of forces their hand to take a chance and get one.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:27:04 »

everyone who sits in the same row as me is a season ticket holder - Including the old man on the end of our row - He knows John from the ticket office and he always asks after him as his health is not the best and he has bad ankles and is not very good on his feet bless him.
Towards the end of the season the old man moved down to the disabled area and I was told that for health and saftey reasons they would prefer him to sit down there perminatley as they prefer to have able bodied people at the end of a row where possible in case of emergency evacuations or something

ANYWAY my boyfriend wants to get a ST this year and instead of sitting in front it would be nice for us all to sit in the same row - I need to find out whether the old man is moving or not - is it rude to ask the ticket office?

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:39:07 »

if you dont ask you wont find out.nothing wrong by asking
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:46:13 »

I dont want to feel like we are jumping in his grave - They will hold his seat for him anyway I would have thought

If he gets a disabled season ticket will they stop holding his seat up in the stand?

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:50:44 »

not his grave because he is alive.and if he gets moved he wont need his old seat.
dont worry and just ask
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 15:52:25 »

Quote from: "arriba"
not his grave because he is alive.and if he gets moved he wont need his old seat.
dont worry and just ask

What Arriba said. I'ts perfectly understandable
lebowski

« Reply #21 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 16:23:50 »

No it's not, it's disgusting.

This forum has gone to the dogs since the season ended.
lebowski

« Reply #22 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 17:33:55 »

Quote from: "I"

I am the first person to say this yes?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #23 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 17:38:45 »

Yes and you are also the first person to answer his own post

well done Cheesy
lebowski

« Reply #24 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 17:44:54 »

Oh I've done that loads of times before, don't worry
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #25 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 18:19:18 »

Quote from: "lebowski"
No it's not, it's disgusting.

No thanks to the likes of you.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, May 12, 2008, 22:01:52 »

for those of you doing the clubs marketing around your office trying to get people to sign up... just to put these prices into context... a season ticket at Airdrie United next season is £225! :shock:

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 07:10:04 »

Well I've done my bit. My uncle and six of his mates are getting season tickets and so might my grandma's partner.
McLovin

« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 07:25:55 »

Quote from: "Jamiesfuturewife"
everyone who sits in the same row as me is a season ticket holder - Including the old man on the end of our row - He knows John from the ticket office and he always asks after him as his health is not the best and he has bad ankles and is not very good on his feet bless him.
Towards the end of the season the old man moved down to the disabled area and I was told that for health and saftey reasons they would prefer him to sit down there perminatley as they prefer to have able bodied people at the end of a row where possible in case of emergency evacuations or something

ANYWAY my boyfriend wants to get a ST this year and instead of sitting in front it would be nice for us all to sit in the same row - I need to find out whether the old man is moving or not - is it rude to ask the ticket office?

You've only been in that row for one season, so would it be a major drag to just move to another row?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, May 13, 2008, 10:01:04 »

no we have been in this row for two season actually!  Tongue

we dont want to move if we can help it - we like the row and all the other people that sit there - they share there sweets!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: