Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Champs League II - Man Utd vs Roma  (Read 2689 times)
DMR

« Reply #30 on: Thursday, April 10, 2008, 11:55:10 »

Quote from: "adje"
Quote from: "juddie"
I think United will do it. The difference between this year and the last four/five seasons is the squad. I went to the san siro for the second leg last season and they looked knackered. They had a few injuries and had no options. Rooney up front on his own, o'shea in centre mid. This year they can pick from hargreaves, anderson, scholes, carrick and fletcher before O'Shea even comes into the euqation.

The key will be having rio and Nemanja fit. They're a shambles at the back without them.

They're a shambles without Vidic.Did you see Ferdinand"the ball-watcher" against Boro?He's fucking lost without Vidic holding his hand!

Just in case you didn't notice they kept a clean sheet last night with Ferdinand playing on one leg.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, April 10, 2008, 17:23:34 »

yes but lets see how they got to the semis, past an average celtic side and schalke who couldnt hit a barn door.

i reckon man u will rip them to bits. they really are not very good, and yes people may com pare them to liverpool but then you have to compare real madrid and villareal to chelsea arsenal and man u. the standard in la liga this year is really quite poor
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Friday, April 11, 2008, 17:01:05 »

I think Liverpool, Man United and Chelsea are the three strongest teams left. Would be nice to see an all English final but as long as Liverpool or Chelsea win the final that'll do.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Saturday, April 12, 2008, 14:39:34 »

Would love to see Liverpool beat Man United in the final because
- an all-English final would be satisfying for some reason
- I'd rather Chelsea weren't in the final with their plastic "give me a flag and I'll pretend I know who Lampard is" fans
- Its about time Liverpool beat United
- Ronaldo might (will) cry
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: