Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FANS FORUM THINGY  (Read 13478 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 13:52:20 »

Next Monday night

Is anyone going? - I wasnt going to but my dads just text me informing me he has got me a ticket  :?

what does it entail?
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 13:56:22 »

Basically they put you on the outer edge of this labyrinth and you've got 24 hours to get to the Goblin King in the middle. Don't worry! You'll make loads of friends along the way and they'll be some ace tunes.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 13:59:03 »

I'm gonna go if there are any tickets left tomorrow.

You just sit there and boo when the board speak cheer when the trust speak and laugh when the mongoloid fans ask really dumb ass questions.

Oh wait hang on, that was last time.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 13:59:53 »

Was debating this, may do as Mondays aren't that exciting!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 14:32:39 »

I don't really have anything I personally want to ask so I will find out what's been said afterward. I expect 1/2 of it will be about the appointment of Malpas anyway. I also realise I'll be able to go to the AGM, so some of the stuff I'm interested in will be talked about then hopefully.

Is it being broadcast?
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 14:40:08 »

oh great make it sound boring now I have to go

thanks Si!  :x
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 14:45:18 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
I don't really have anything I personally want to ask so I will find out what's been said afterward. I expect 1/2 of it will be about the appointment of Malpas anyway. I also realise I'll be able to go to the AGM, so some of the stuff I'm interested in will be talked about then hopefully.

Is it being broadcast?

im sure after the game saturday, Ed said it isnt being broadcast live but it being recorded to be aired at a future day.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 14:52:25 »

Quote from: "DV"
Quote from: "Si Pie"

Is it being broadcast?

im sure after the game saturday, Ed said it isnt being broadcast live but it being recorded to be aired at a future day.

So it can be edited....shame,

I recall one years back, when I quizzed  McMahon, he clearly wasn't a happy bunny and his face was getting redder and redder.  I was sat in the front and I thought he was going to get up from the top table and have a go.

I did seek him out in the post question social mingling and apologise if he thought I was being OTT.  Not a nice man.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 14:55:55 »

What did you say Reg?
returnofthereds

« Reply #9 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 15:14:45 »

Can someone stand up and ask why cox will be sold in the summer ?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 15:15:47 »

Quote from: "janaage"
What did you say Reg?

It was early in his tenure, I asked him about youth policy and did he have a particular model on which to base his plans.  "Yes" says he "ManUre"

I respond with perhaps that's a bit unrealistic, given that they have the pick of kids nationwide....whereas we don't and perhaps something like Crewe or Norwich might be better to look at for a club our size.

He was adamant that as they turned out the best young players, they'd have to be the template.

TBF to McMahon he did put quite a bit of effort into youth development....sacking Trollope and replacing him with the Scouse mafia.  One of the oddities though, is that although the structure put in place was OK, we didn't actually get one decent player from his years.  Well not that I can think of.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 15:18:41 »

God I hate that scouse knob jockey, I really do.

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 15:32:40 »

the forum will be a waste of time like it always is.you will only be told what they want you to hear. as is always the case
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 15:39:03 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "janaage"
What did you say Reg?

It was early in his tenure, I asked him about youth policy and did he have a particular model on which to base his plans.  "Yes" says he "ManUre"

I respond with perhaps that's a bit unrealistic, given that they have the pick of kids nationwide....whereas we don't and perhaps something like Crewe or Norwich might be better to look at for a club our size.

He was adamant that as they turned out the best young players, they'd have to be the template.

TBF to McMahon he did put quite a bit of effort into youth development....sacking Trollope and replacing him with the Scouse mafia.  One of the oddities though, is that although the structure put in place was OK, we didn't actually get one decent player from his years.  Well not that I can think of.

Wasn't it around that time that we got to the Youth Cup Semi, playing Everton at home with Jeffers in the side?  It was quite a decent looking youth team at the time but after several made first team appearances they generally all drifted away as I remember.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, April 7, 2008, 15:43:44 »

Quote from: "arriba"
the forum will be a waste of time like it always is.you will only be told what they want you to hear. as is always the case

Disagree, the last one I went to was good, not in so far as what the board had to say, more about how Sturrock conducted himself.  Always thought he was a pretty dour man, but he was quite funny at times.

Hope Maurice has a few whiskeys before the evening and holds nowt back.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: