Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chelsea v Liverpool  (Read 7107 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 20:49:33 »

mate's a milan fan and i think liverpool are more likely to beat them than chelsea  :shock:
Amir

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 20:51:22 »

Smiley  Cheesy  Cool  :beers

I thought you had a soft spot for the yids, ben?
timmyg

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 20:53:34 »

Mourinho is a wanker.

And it was Terry (not Carvalho) that handled before the 'goal'.

And Drogba is shit.

And so is Baros.

And Gudjohnsen was FUCKING close in the last second.

And Jimmy Jump is  Cool

never trust a nun...
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 21:13:56 »

Gudjohnsen was ridiculously close, that would have been so funny if he'd scored and won it then.

I do like Spurs but I like Chelsea too, I just hate Arsenal so I like to see all their local rivals do well.

If Chelsea had made the final I reckon they'd have won it easy, especially if Duff and Robben were fit but Liverpool I'm not sure, they're just not as good but they've done well to get this far and it'd be great if a British team and not Man United or Arsenal won it.

Mourinho is a legend, he also saw the carling cup similarities, shame Chelsea couldn't get the winner this time.
Amir

« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 21:17:31 »

I do like Spurs but I like Chelsea too

I justfound it a bit curious because chelsea and the yids hate each other.  I doubt Liverpool can do it but I'm glad they won.  My mate said he was going o leave the country on final day if they won Soapy Tit Wank
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, May 3, 2005, 21:21:33 »

The best thing about tonight was Mourinho taking another tip from the Andy King coaching manual by putting on Huth up front to no disecernable effect, following soon on the heels of the classic 4 centre halves in the back four, and the playing of a creative left winger Duff at left back.

Of course he's strapped for players.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: