Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i was embarrassed  (Read 9074 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 19:34:47 »

By the level of homophobia at brighton on saturday, in my book its the same level as racism, coupled with the behaviour of swindon fans kicking in a nightclub, kebab shop and lap dancing club on saturday night in brighton, the name of swindon is fucking mud down here today. the amount of people that have said things to me today is fucking horrible.

i felt like a cunt for supporting swindon town today and it seems like our town is stuck in the middle fucking ages.

i await your fucking hilarious homophobic quips.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 19:36:36 »

did all of those kiddies get kicked out who were singing gay songs?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 19:39:37 »

yes they did
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 19:48:16 »

Fucking poofters. If they didn't mince around so much they could have kicked the shit into the Swindon
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 19:50:59 »

ace.  Cool

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 19:54:29 »

Spoke with a couple of other mos posters at the game, and they were saying there were loads of burberry types with banning orders causing mayhem in town beforehand, guessing it was them
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:02:57 »

I didnt hear of any person battering lap dance places, clubs or kebab fans, no place for homephobic comments or chants, as is racism its a thing that needs stamping out.

Glad I didnt attend

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:20:29 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
By the level of homophobia at brighton on saturday, in my book its the same level as racism, coupled with the behaviour of swindon fans kicking in a nightclub, kebab shop and lap dancing club on saturday night in brighton, the name of swindon is fucking mud down here today. the amount of people that have said things to me today is fucking horrible.

i felt like a cunt for supporting swindon town today and it seems like our town is stuck in the middle fucking ages.

i await your fucking hilarious homophobic quips.

WANKERS

end of story

Sorry Mex
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:23:46 »

i thought it was all banter??!   Wink

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25919&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sol+campbell&start=0

funny that bushey says homophobism needs stamping out, but in that thread called sol campbell 'a silly twat' when he was making a stand against the same problem.
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:26:16 »

Quote from: "Boeta"

http://www.thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25919&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=sol+campbell&start=0

funny that bushey says homophobism needs stamping out, but in that thread called sol campbell 'a silly twat' when he was making a stand against the same problem.

He just likes to pretend gays don't exist, people shouting abuse to gays highlights them as much as a gay pride parade.

I might gay him up.
Spencer_White

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:46:10 »

Fucking hell Bushey, you crawl from one arse to the next.

(metaphorically that is).
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:46:37 »

So was it more than the normal "Town full of poofters" kind of stuff then?

Don't see the problem myself as it is clearly not aimed at anyone in particular. No worse than taking the piss out of Swansea for being Welsh or the northerners for being, erm, northern or telling the referee he's a wanker.

It's either all acceptable or none of it is.

Smashing up the town is quite clearly out of order though.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:52:40 »

my main objection was that they weren't singing any pro swindon songs. and the fact that they were seriously fucked up grammatically. They kept singing 'Its adam and eve, its adam not steve' which just makes no fucking sense.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 20:57:28 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Quote from: "Boeta"

He just likes to pretend gays don't exist, people shouting abuse to gays highlights them as much as a gay pride parade.

I might gay him up.

There's a gay pride event in the Town  Gardens in the summer maybe we should get BB to man a TEF gay section  stall. Should have been in Queens Park mind.

BTW on that
Spencer_White

« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, March 25, 2008, 21:04:03 »

Still owe Brighton for 2004.

I remmember when teams used to call us 'sheepshaggers'. The fact that no one gave a shit was the reason they all gave up. To be honest Im not really bothered. They were big enough to give it out in 04.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: