Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Grand Slam Sunday"  (Read 10212 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:42:14 »

Quote from: "JPC82"
Avram Grant cant handle the big occasions can he

yup, he's shit....
dell boy

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:43:28 »

Come on Chelsea, 1-1, give us another one - if they win 2-1 I'll buy all the drinks at the next game I attend!!!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:44:30 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Come on Chelsea, 1-1, give us another one - if they win 2-1 I'll buy all the drinks at the next game I attend!!!

Cheesy

be caREFUL what you wish for!
JPC82

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:44:38 »

ill admit im wrong in this game! Drogba saved him! DV u saying Avram Grant is the man to win them the league and champions league then?
dell boy

« Reply #19 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:45:09 »

Not a problem, blow your final whistle ref, happily buy the beers ...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:45:37 »

Grant isn't a manager, he's just a yes man. We all know Abramovich picks the team.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #21 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:47:06 »

ill admit im wrong in this game! Drogba saved him! DV u saying Avram Grant is the man to win them the league and champions league then?
At the moment it is yes . The quality of players chelsea have should hopefully win them the league i have Chelsea for the Prem and Man Utd for the champions league .
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #22 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:48:06 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Grant isn't a manager, he's just a yes man. We all know Abramovich picks the team.
Are you telling me Roman dropped Lampard and Terry then
JPC82

« Reply #23 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:48:29 »

Quote from: "Don Rogers Shop"
At the moment it is yes . The quality of players chelsea have should hopefully win them the league i have Chelsea for the Prem and Man Utd for the champions league .

Chelsea will not win the league, i will state now and we can come back to this thread at a later date MAN UTD WILL BEAT CHELSEA AT THE BRIDGE THIS SEASON AND END CHELSEA HOME RECORD
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:48:56 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Are you telling me Roman dropped Lampard and Terry then

On their heads judging by how stupid those two are

I come from a land down-under
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #25 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 17:50:21 »

Chelsea will not win the league, i will state now and we can come back to this thread at a later date MAN UTD WILL BEAT CHELSEA AT THE BRIDGE THIS SEASON AND END CHELSEA HOME RECORD
Hence the word hopefully
DMR

« Reply #26 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 20:28:59 »

Very enjoyable afternoon I thought, although the trophy is without a doubt going to Old Trafford. \

WTF is the deal with people supporting that Argie twat in the first game? If you're on a yellow anyway, and then you leg it 30 yards to gob off and wave your arms you're an absolute spastic if you think you'll stay on the pitch. Then his reaction after the red was deplorable, it sums todays game up that retard cunt idiot twat moron scottish bellend prick Andy Gray was fighting his corner after such obvious dissent.

Oh, btw, I don't think much of Andy Gray.

Cool
Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 22:55:20 »

Andy Gray is an absolute cunt. If you watch his stupid boring shows he does on Sky Sports all he does is argue against whatever the ref has given.

Match of the Day has just shown Mascherano shout 'Fuck Off' at the ref 4 seperate times. And one time where he wagged his fingers 2 inches off his face. Rafa Binetez is a fool as well for defending him because as I said, its just been shown on national TV that he had 4 separate occasions where the ref could have already sent him off.

Lost a LOT of respect for Rafa Benitez watching that interview. Yes they lost the game because they were 10 men. But they lost it because Mascherano had no self discipline.

Footballers are just making a parody of themselves this week. It will be easy for the FA to justify points deductions in the summer. I doubt the Premiership will sanction it though.
dell boy

« Reply #28 on: Sunday, March 23, 2008, 22:57:14 »

Rafa Benitez, dead man walking unless he can win the European Cup again.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, March 24, 2008, 11:29:11 »

Mascherano is a disgrace.  The sending off was nothing more than he deserved.  Unfortunately, the FA are unable to bring in any serious reforming measures without the agreement of the Premier League (who, no doubt, think that player histrionics add to the appeal of the 'product').

I'd make the lot of them watch the whole of this year's Six Nations fixture list, back to back, until they learn how to respect the decisions and authority of a referee.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: