Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Following on from where and why  (Read 3374 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 19:39:26 »

I want a son that I can take to football not one that goes once every 2 years and sits in the Pub the rest of the time..........hmmm or do I Cheesy

/
W56196272
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 19:43:27 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "Oevil red"
Sad  I want a son,maybe I could adopt

I thought you'd cyber adopted Johno.

He flew the cyber nest to Uganda Sad

/
W56196272
Sussex

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 19:44:40 »

My nephew decided on Brighton before I got the chance to brainwash him.
dell boy

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 19:46:35 »

My oldest lad is more of a fanatic than me, took him to his first game at the age of eight,
No. 2 son has been a couple of times, tells everyone down the pub he supports Swindon but is actually a rugby fan and has no real interest in football.
My wife supports Reading, because shes had a couple of games in the hospitality suite and cant understand why I would want to go to Swindon when there is a proper stadium just down the road.
My daughter supports Swindon but goes out with a Reading nutter - judge still out for her support, shes been given an altermatum - kick him into touch, NOW.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 20:18:13 »

I will be forcing Swindon onto my nephew as soon as possible. Even if it takes shock tactics (your post made me laugh hertha!)

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
returnofthereds

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 20:38:33 »

My boy is 5 and started going last season. He loved it, went on the pitch after Walsall and he's hooked. Season ticket this season. Been to a few away games and a visit to Wembley to watch England. God, kids these days have it good dont they !!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:09:24 »

took my lad to his first game a few weeks before his 4th birthday.been a regular ever since.my daughter has been a few times, but she prefers rocking robin to the football itself.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:11:12 »

My 13 year old daughter is a regular at the CG but thats partly due to the fact she's got the hots for Brez. My 8 year old daughter also comes along sometimes. Both of them say they are Town although they say their mates are all Chelsea, Man U etc. My 6 year old lad couldn't care less about football yet.
I've already told my eldest that I couldn't care less who she brings home - black, yellow, rug muncher - as long as they're not a Scummer.
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:27:35 »

So, not yellow then? Wink

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:36:18 »

Chinese yellow not Scum yellow but good point - that was a careless error caused by wine.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:37:11 »

My eldest started coming with me when he was 3 1/2 couple of seasons ago, first game was the L and P against Port Vale which he loved even though we lost. Think he was a bit disappointed that every game didn't feature balloons and streamers etc. Now he prefers away games. His first away game was THAT game against Forest which he thought was brilliant: great atmos, loads of goals, and he was too young to realise they were at the wrong end and, as he announced to his Mum with a beaming smile when we got back and she asked (somewhat warily) "How was it?" "It was great Mum - I had a PIE!".

Now the youngest keeps nagging to come and we keep telling him he's not quite big enough yet - he's just had his 3rd birthday and as we sat down to his birthday tea, going on about him being a year older etc he turned and asked "Daddy, am I bigger yet?". Dead chuffed.
dell boy

« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:47:07 »

Quote from: "pauld"
My eldest started coming with me when he was 3 1/2 couple of seasons ago, first game was the L and P against Port Vale which he loved even though we lost. Think he was a bit disappointed that every game didn't feature balloons and streamers etc. Now he prefers away games. His first away game was THAT game against Forest which he thought was brilliant: great atmos, loads of goals, and he was too young to realise they were at the wrong end and, as he announced to his Mum with a beaming smile when we got back and she asked (somewhat warily) "How was it?" "It was great Mum - I had a PIE!".

Now the youngest keeps nagging to come and we keep telling him he's not quite big enough yet - he's just had his 3rd birthday and as we sat down to his birthday tea, going on about him being a year older etc he turned and asked "Daddy, am I bigger yet?". Dead chuffed.

Poor little buggers, what have you done to your children.
Swindon fans for life now ... poor little buggers!!!
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:56:10 »

My two older nephews are a lost cause, bloody glory hunter Gunners  :twisted:

I'm working hard on my other nephew Harry; he's 4, and I reckon I might convince bro-in-law to bring him along this season. Problem is, bro-in-law supports Newcastle, so I've got some work to do. Little Harry was dead chuffed when I gave him my ticket stub from the Monkey Hangers game just before Xmas.

When the missus and I eventually adopt, the little buggers will be red through and through, else its back to the workhouse for them  Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 21:58:14 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Quote from: "pauld"

Poor little buggers, what have you done to your children.
Swindon fans for life now ... poor little buggers!!!

That's the plan - suck them in while they're too young to know any better! Mwaaaahahahahahaaaa!
adje

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, February 20, 2008, 22:17:02 »

My two lads(then aged 5 and Cool first game was Glenn's first,my youngest lad is still fanatical,my oldest would consider himself a Town fan but doesn't go so often.My daughter has been 3 times and never seen us lose.The only time I thought I might "lose" my youngest lad was when Stevenage beat us and he threw his Town shirt in the dustbin-fished it out the next day though.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: