Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Walsall Matchday Thread  (Read 39964 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 10:26:09 »

Great day (Apart from after they scored their second) Thanks to Fred for letting me doss at his place and Macca for inviting me in the Limo. Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Spencer_White

« Reply #241 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 10:33:16 »

Great game.

Unlucky cunts all of you who didnt go!  
Sussex

« Reply #242 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 10:41:16 »

I just looked up 'Ralphy' in the dictionary. It said 'fucking spazzer'.

What a wally.  Cheesy
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 11:04:43 »

Is ralphy the new warlus?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 11:17:08 »

Zaboubs shot if it had gone it would have been a superb goal.  Keeper did well to get to it.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 11:34:58 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Great game.

Unlucky cunts all of you who didnt go!  

Sure we'll all survive.

Sounds as if Ralphy had a great day,what a story  

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:04:45 »

When we scored both goals I smacked me knee on the seat infront and didn't realise the damage until I got home. My knee is kiloing me has swollen badly and has a great big cut across it that doesn't seem to want to heal Cool

I come from a land down-under
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:06:10 »

we all did the same dachauer - McLovin ended up on his back in the row of seats in front, Lady cracked her knee on the chair in front and my leg was bleeding in 3 places. All good fun!  Cheesy
mattboyslim

« Reply #248 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:06:30 »

My shin is similarly still scabbed up from when we scored at Bournemouth and the fella behind me bundled me forwards into the seat infront, right into the shin.  Worth the pain though.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:16:15 »

Sounds like a fun day and a great game. I found this little nugget on the afore mentioned www.upthesaddlers.com

"yes Gods but the Swindon fans got over-excited. I don't think I've seen a bunch like them since we played Chesterfield in a promotion derby about 12/13 years ago and feared that the away end might be systematically demolished... Quite a few seemed on the verge of spontaneous combustion, and several were lucky not to be thrown out and/or arrested."  Cool
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:19:28 »

Good work Ralphus.

/
W56196272
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:23:35 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Sounds like a fun day and a great game. I found this little nugget on the afore mentioned www.upthesaddlers.com

"yes Gods but the Swindon fans got over-excited. I don't think I've seen a bunch like them since we played Chesterfield in a promotion derby about 12/13 years ago and feared that the away end might be systematically demolished... Quite a few seemed on the verge of spontaneous combustion, and several were lucky not to be thrown out and/or arrested."  Cool

Some of us were thrown out........................

Me and Fred very nearly didn't get in.

It's All Good..............
mattboyslim

« Reply #252 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:24:41 »

Hertha, you were steaming in the George, just shouting YOOOUUUU REDDDDSSSSSSSSSS at every opportunity.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:25:28 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"

Quote from: "Poorly Researched Article"
Swindon are on a reasonable run of form, but a lot of that has to do with the scoring exploits of Cox, now back at Reading and Ben Tozer, now departed for Newcastle.

yes our form has all been down to Ben.
DMR

« Reply #254 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 12:26:01 »

What a quality game, if not in standard then in entertainment.

My main thoughts were Easton and Nicholas were absolutely outstanding and fully deserved their goals, Brezovan's kicking is laughably shit when you saw Ince's, Paynter will get a goal sooner rather than later, and Zaboub must have had a rocket or 12 up his jacksie because he was a million miles better than recently.

Concerns were JPM who offered nowt, Peacock who gives the ball away so bloody much and some pretty soft defending at times.

Really enjoyed it though, second half was nuts. I went absolutely nuts when Easty scored, thats what away days are all about. Oh the meat and potato pies were nuts as well  Cool

Was back in town by about 6.15 as well so got royally mullered.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: