Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Walsall Matchday Thread  (Read 39541 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Sunday, January 13, 2008, 21:03:58 »

Quote from: "tans"
I spilt a pint everywhere in the George  Oops

yes - mainly over yourself though!

and Whits - the pic is on the official site.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, January 14, 2008, 05:43:46 »

Quote from: "RobertT"
What a cracking day that was.  Unfortunately, my fame is based on bad information, I asked to leave as they'd chucked a mate out who was trying to stop them chuck out red macca!  Hertha followed a few seconds later to get a drssing down by the Police but on reviewing the CCTV they let everyone go with an apology.  We all walked off to the pub for an in match pint.  Strange thing was, Macca managed to stay in after kicking it all off!

edit: Oh and sorry to anyone if I splashed you in the pub when I fell off my chair.

In fairness to Macca he hadn't done anything wrong. The stewards trying to eject him said it was for gesturing at the home supporters!
Yeah...................Cos no one else was giving them the finger, or wankers signs, were they? I think they just decided to pick on him.

They weren't the worst we've had, but they were still jumped up pricks. What a difference to the stewards at Bornmuff...........

It's All Good..............
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, January 14, 2008, 10:54:32 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
I love you Ralphy !

you were ace in the pub,

Basically mate you and Tans are solid good blokes but the guys you brought with you today "the neutrals" were utter cocks.

Ditch them

They are not mates

who did you take with you Ralph?

i was still packing my fucking stuff up at 4pm saturday.
then driving to my gf's dads house i missed 3 fucking goals.

annoyed i never made it but my house sale etc is more important.
once it's finished i'll be down to meet up with everyone again. been a while

red macca

« Reply #288 on: Monday, January 14, 2008, 12:37:48 »

Quote from: "herthab"
What a cracking day that was.  Unfortunately, my fame is based on bad information, I asked to leave as they'd chucked a mate out who was trying to stop them chuck out red macca!  Hertha followed a few seconds later to get a drssing down by the Police but on reviewing the CCTV they let everyone go with an apology.  We all walked off to the pub for an in match pint.  Strange thing was, Macca managed to stay in after kicking it all off!

edit: Oh and sorry to anyone if I splashed you in the pub when I fell off my chair.

In fairness to Macca he hadn't done anything wrong. The stewards trying to eject him said it was for gesturing at the home supporters!
Yeah...................Cos no one else was giving them the finger, or wankers signs, were they? I think they just decided to pick on him.

They weren't the worst we've had, but they were still jumped up pricks. What a difference to the stewards at Bornmuff...........
Thanks Hertha as you say i did not do anything wrong, was cracking day and thanks to everyone for coming.My back is fucking killing now though
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #289 on: Monday, January 14, 2008, 12:39:04 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Quote from: "herthab"

Thanks Hertha as you say i did not do anything wrong, was cracking day and thanks to everyone for coming.My back is fucking killing now though

Hoolie  Wink
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #290 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 12:11:08 »

This was a great day.

Page 14 onwards
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #291 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 12:49:18 »

Probably still one of the best ever away days.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #292 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 13:43:33 »

Probably still one of the best ever away days.

Claaaaaayton
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 18:35:12 »

Claaaaaayton

That was brilliant. The yobs kept the stewards busy, so we managed to stand behind the goal for almost all of the second half.

I also vaguely remember Dean's brother-in-law(?) puking in the limo and then herthab sitting in it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #294 on: Thursday, December 4, 2014, 18:44:49 »

Haha, one of the most entertaining away days for sure!

It's All Good..............
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: