Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: From the adver!  (Read 2372 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 08:25:06 »

TOWN fans were set to receive a good indication about the fate of Andrew Fitton's County Ground takeover at this afternoon's League One clash against Brighton (3pm).

"The Swindon Advertiser understands that Fitton was only prepared to attend the game if a deal was signed and sealed, and would refuse to show if it continued to stall.

Sources close to the bid last night indicated that the Ramsbury businessman's attempts to close the deal out were again being frustrated, and that it was at a critical stage.
advertisement

Fitton, who flew back from America yesterday, is due to head off on a family holiday tomorrow, but hopes of a conclusion to the process before then are receding.

It means many eyes are likely to be on the County Ground directors' box as Town take on the Seagulls, with fans' groups also planning a red card' protest to voice their displeasure at the slow progress of the deal."

Gayness, errrrrm, I think.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 08:45:56 »

:|
magic8ball

« Reply #2 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 08:48:44 »

I'd rather they all missed the game and took the opportunity to sit around a fucking table and hammer the deal out.
figgis

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 09:06:51 »

the deal has been agreed in principle. no show from fitton and its good night  stfc by the sounds of it.
Barry Scott

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 09:43:16 »

Quote from: "figgis"
the deal has been agreed in principle. no show from fitton and its good night  stfc by the sounds of it.

Thanks for that. Just as well you're here to tell me what the first post was about, because normally i just can't help but ignore it. Smiley
figgis

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 10:11:09 »

thanks for that if the club folds i wont have to come on here and be patronised by pricks like you mate. just a comment if you dont like it dont reply.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 10:44:41 »

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
sonic youth

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 10:56:33 »

oh jolly good, an afternoon of rumours flying left, right and centre about whether fitton is at the game or not.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 10:57:17 »

I'm taking my binoculars.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 10:59:48 »

I'm gonna be glue to google earth!
Barry Scott

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 11:04:20 »

thanks for that if the club folds i wont have to come on here and be patronised by pricks like you mate. just a comment if you dont like it dont reply.

I wasn't trying to be rude, just having fun. Hence the smile smilie.

Sorry to offend you. Oops

Seems with the potential of this takeover failing people are getting tetchy again. I'll go and sit on the naughty step.
wokinghamred

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 11:09:55 »

God, I'll be glad when this is all over and I can stop spending hour after hour on the PC looking for news!!
figgis

« Reply #12 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 13:20:24 »

i think its going to happen but not until certain individuals have gleemed as much money as they can and do as much damage to the footballing side as they can as a final farewell and fuck you to the fans and bollocks to you fitton as well thats whats going on i reckon. lets hope fittons there and we can all move on.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 14:16:51 »

i think its going to happen but not until certain individuals have gleemed as much money as they can and do as much damage to the footballing side as they can as a final farewell and fuck you to the fans and bollocks to you fitton as well thats whats going on i reckon. lets hope fittons there and we can all move on.

I'd LIKE to think its going to happen, but Ed Hadwin's 5 minute soundbite on BBC RS just now didn't sound too promising.....

It appears that the club (through Bob Holt) have just made another counter offer to Fitton's 'take it or leave it' proposal....within the last 20 minutes....
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, December 15, 2007, 14:18:07 »

I think its dead from what he just said, a counter proposal....balanced with what precisely? FFS

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: