Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brighton game  (Read 1000 times)
sonic youth

« on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 23:43:01 »

if we get there, possibly jumping the gun a little bit but i'm trying to be a little optimistic...

as i posted elsewhere, brighton fans were extremely active in their opposition for the board back in '97 when they got fucked around by a dodgy chairman and have suffered their own problems since. they've lent their support to other clubs in crisis, most notably wrexham when they looked close to going under in 2004.

i was sent a link to their forums where a discussion about the possibility of their game against us going ahead given the current situation. much to my surprise, there's a groundswell of support from brighton fans willing to lend their support to our cause and protest against the board alongside us.

we don't have the best history with brighton. personally i've never been bothered but perhaps others harbour grudges. nevertheless, what are thoughts on a fan's united day on the 15th of december?

p.s. this is an excellent read...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 23:51:18 »

Excellent work sir.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 23:53:06 »

didn't know this...

Under FA rules, the Articles of Association must include clauses which say that the FA can disqualify a director, and that if the club is wound up any remaining monies after creditors are paid must be given to a charity, sporting trust, or similar body.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 06:38:32 »

brighton were incredibly militant in there protests and very very effective. i think if we were to mount a bombardment if their forums we would get there full support pretty easily.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, December 7, 2007, 08:58:29 »

I think its a great idea and if they are willing to lend their support then fair play to them.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: