Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Holt: We have insufficient Funds To Continue Trading  (Read 7047 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:37:02 »

Quote from: "tans"
Quote from: "STFC dave"
how long does it take from a wup being ordered to a company being closed down?

It depends i think

ok, whats the quickest it can happen

Things get better but they never get good
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:37:41 »

Fred might be a good person to ask tbh Dave
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:37:43 »

14 days from being issued I believe?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:38:33 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"
FWIW Fitton was asked what the likely outcome for the club would be now the deal has collapsed, to which he gave 2 scenario's.  Firstly they would struggle on with Wills finding the cash to pay the weekly running costs.  Secondly the club would be declared bankrupt. He stated that someone would pick the club up if it were declared bankrupt as none of the impediments that stalled his bid would apply (I'm not totally sure what this means) Obviously this would mean losing points as Luton have.  There was no mention of us not being allowed to go into administration again as we've been there twice.

If the club go into liquidation then it loses it's League Share.  The club can be reformed if need be but it won't be allowed to play in the League and must reapply to enter the pyramid - which I think you can do at about Southern Premier League level, same as Supermarine, provided you have the resources etc to back that bid.
Sussex

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:38:34 »

What a total balls up. It's fucking embarrassing.
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:39:09 »

Quote from: "Fogster"
I can understand people wanting to protest but what will it achieve? Its obvious that the current board dont give a flying fuck about the fans or the club so why would they bother about a protest? The way to hit them is in the pocket and that means a total boycotting of all home games .

I think both things would be important though, as many people as possible boycotting but also being down at the ground protesting that would show them how strongly people are against them and we could do that right in there faces.  I think if everyone just boycotted but did nothing else it would not work, they are already taking the club under so a loss of revenue if not going to matter massively but that with a protest outside during the game and I think it could be an excellent idea.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:39:29 »

It'll get put before the Court within 7 days of appearing in the London Gazette, which is within 7 days of issuing it to the club.
kevjoycreed

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:39:46 »

Quote from: "redbullzeye"
FWIW Fitton was asked what the likely outcome for the club would be now the deal has collapsed, to which he gave 2 scenario's.  Firstly they would struggle on with Wills finding the cash to pay the weekly running costs.  Secondly the club would be declared bankrupt. He stated that someone would pick the club up if it were declared bankrupt as none of the impediments that stalled his bid would apply (I'm not totally sure what this means) Obviously this would mean losing points as Luton have.  There was no mention of us not being allowed to go into administration again as we've been there twice.

Just to expand on that, he was also asked what going into liquidation would mean for the club, to which his answer was 'a clean slate financially but a disaster from a football perspective'.
When asked if he would be interested in rescuing the club from liquidation he replied he was only interested in the club as a footballing success.
He seemed to paint quite a bleak picture and seemed quite genuine when he said the player, staff and fans of the club don't deserve the shit we are being served up.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:40:00 »

So what's the best way to deal with this... A boycott with a protest outside? If we get a fans united day we'll have a lot more protesting, and if its fans of other clubs as well as ours and national media is involved the pressure will be really high on the board.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:40:08 »

Re Rob Ts post:

Didnt FC United and AFC Wimbledon start in the league below that?

Fuck me if thats the case thatll be Hellenic League wouldnt it? Fucking hell even i used to play at that standard
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:40:34 »

so their is still some time then...

Things get better but they never get good
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:40:38 »

I think Baghdad Bob is thinking about admin again
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:40:38 »

Diamandis couldn't give two shits what we do outside the ground.  If the same number were to turn up on his doorstep he might get a little ruffled though.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #43 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:42:15 »

Yes Diamandis did say that if he or his family was abused he would leave, he wouldn't like people turning up on his doorstep.
red macca

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 16:42:44 »

well lets do it
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: