Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Takeover dead  (Read 15139 times)
Uncle Albert

« on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:25:06 »

According to Adver now
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:26:24 »

fuck fuck fuckity fuck
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:26:30 »

Sad We all knew it i suppose. It's game over. Winding up order tomorrow no doubt  Sad
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:27:17 »

A press statement on behalf of Swindon Football Holdings Ltd - the company set up by Fitton's consortium for the purpose of completing the deal - said: "On 16 October 2007, a consortium of investors led by Andrew Fitton signed a Heads of Agreement with the major shareholders of Swindon Town Football Company Ltd (the club) under which details terms were agreed for the acquisition of a 75 per cent interest in the club in return for a substantial cash investment.

"The cash investment would have enabled the club to eradicate its debts, in particular those to HM Revenue & Customs and the remaining debts due under the Corporate Voluntary Arrangement, and would also have provided resources to develop the club.

"On 16 November 2007, following due dilligence, Swindon Football Holdings Limited, the company formed by the consortium for the purpose of making the investment, issued a draft contract to the vendors.

"Since that time there has been no substantial progress on the transaction and a number of deadlines have been passed and, based on a conversation with vendors' advisors this morning, it has become clear that it is unlikely that this matter will reach a satisfactory and rapid conclusion.

"Accordingly Swindon Football Holdings Limited has today informed the vendors that it has no other option than to withdraw from the transaction.

"Swindon Football Holdings Limited regrets that, given the amount of time, effort and money that has already been expended, the transaction has failed to complete and gives the club, its staff, players and fans its best wishes for the future.]
A press statement on behalf of Swindon Football Holdings Ltd - the company set up by Fitton's consortium for the purpose of completing the deal - said: "On 16 October 2007, a consortium of investors led by Andrew Fitton signed a Heads of Agreement with the major shareholders of Swindon Town Football Company Ltd (the club) under which details terms were agreed for the acquisition of a 75 per cent interest in the club in return for a substantial cash investment.

"The cash investment would have enabled the club to eradicate its debts, in particular those to HM Revenue & Customs and the remaining debts due under the Corporate Voluntary Arrangement, and would also have provided resources to develop the club.

"On 16 November 2007, following due dilligence, Swindon Football Holdings Limited, the company formed by the consortium for the purpose of making the investment, issued a draft contract to the vendors.

"Since that time there has been no substantial progress on the transaction and a number of deadlines have been passed and, based on a conversation with vendors' advisors this morning, it has become clear that it is unlikely that this matter will reach a satisfactory and rapid conclusion.

"Accordingly Swindon Football Holdings Limited has today informed the vendors that it has no other option than to withdraw from the transaction.

"Swindon Football Holdings Limited regrets that, given the amount of time, effort and money that has already been expended, the transaction has failed to complete and gives the club, its staff, players and fans its best wishes for the future"
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:30:36 »

I was just angry.

Now I'm abosultely fucking seething.

THE STUPID FUCKING CUNTS HAVE FUCKED IT UP AGAIN. IT WAS ALL THERE READY TO GO AND THEY DID FUCK ALL.

I really, really hope Mr Diamandis gets whats coming to him. Bastard.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:30:40 »

CUNTS!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:31:44 »

:angry:
sonic youth

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:32:25 »

i can't wait for the club's response.

i note they've called a player's meeting, i wonder what that will be about?

"sorry lads, you're not going to get paid this christmas - do you mind playing half a doze ngames in a short period for free?"
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:32:40 »

Greed on the part of SSW & MD.

I hope they are fucking happy and can live with it on their conscience for the rest of their lives.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:33:46 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

"sorry lads, you're not going to get paid this christmas - do you mind playing half a doze ngames in a short period for free?"

more than likely SY
cib

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:34:37 »

what a fucking shambles, dickheads. Fuck it i'm going to the fucking pub
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:35:20 »

fucking wankers.

this board WILL kill our club.

i feel so angry.
Mike D, SSW you are both cunts of the highest order.
couldn't care less what SSW has done for our club in the past cos he has now killed it.

the lot of them can go fucking jump for all i care.

CUNTS

Dazzza

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:35:24 »

Quote from: "tans"
Quote from: "sonic youth"

more than likely SY

Fire sale time I suspect to get what they can in before the club starts defaulting on wages and they can walk away for nothing.

Or time to go home folks the baliffs have switched off the lights.

STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:36:30 »

I'm seething  :twisted:
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, December 6, 2007, 13:36:45 »

I actually feel like shit.
I didn't expect to feel like this.