Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What would you do......  (Read 846 times)
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 00:11:13 »

Right....
Iv'e been out with a few mates tonight having a few drinks tonight.
As usual one of them had a few to drink and got asked to leave. He then swang for my mate, so my mate hit him.
The same kid then tried to bottle my other mate, then ended up getting the shit kicked into him.
Apprently he's now be taken to hospital.
I'm stuck in the middle.[/i]
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 00:13:28 »

tell them they're being twats who can't handle their drink. no matter how drunk i am i can't imagine ever laying into a mate. it's just not right.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 00:17:42 »

Quote from: "axs"
tell them they're being twats who can't handle their drink. no matter how drunk i am i can't imagine ever laying into a mate. it's just not right.

Exacty what I thought. But........
The mate who swang and tried to bottle my other mate in the first  place is the same every week.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 00:37:52 »

Tell him that this incident should be a wake up call. Either that or tell him he won't have an more drinking buddies if he continues to act up.

Probably ending up in hospital will put the shockers up all of them.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 08:40:20 »

:-))(

What Si said
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 09:19:20 »

i think you all need to have a chat together. Tell him he's a twat when he drinks and maybe he shouldn't.

i had an old friend who was similar like this and he gave up the drink at the age of 22. he's 35 now and hasn't touched a drop since.

At the end of the day you don't need beer to have a good time with your mates. If he carries on drinking he wont have any mates. Simple.

And personally he needs help not the shit kicked out of him so your other mates need a good look at themselves too

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 10:18:07 »

How old is he? If he is still young then maybe he will grow out of it. I used to be a bit lairy when I was younger but a couple of good beatings, along with not being invited out made me see the error of my ways. Until then, I would refuse to drink with the guy. Why should you have your night ruined each time purely because of some twat being a prick. He maybe be a "friend" of yours, but what kind of friend put's their mates into tough positions like that??? Not mine that's for sure!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, November 17, 2007, 13:09:54 »

its all part of growing up.mates getting pissed up and fighting each other is nothing new.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: