Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Howard is physically and mentally incapable of tackling  (Read 4871 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:06:20 »

He's getting worse and worse, even when the ball is loose a few foot away from him he doesn't bother to challenge for it whatsoever. Thank fuck he got booked, it means he'll be out for at least one game.

I used to like him and admire him as a footballer, but he's really becoming an absolute fucking liability. By far the worst player on the pitch tonight and that's not just a one off recently either.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:14:10 »

Can't argue with that.

Ego the size of the old Soviet Union.

Ability of the players in the lower leagues of Azerbaijan

Sorry Azerbaijan.
Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:28:38 »

Maybe that's because he was played in his rightful position, Left Winger last year.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:43:54 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
He's getting worse and worse, even when the ball is loose a few foot away from him he doesn't bother to challenge for it whatsoever. Thank fuck he got booked, it means he'll be out for at least one game.

I used to like him and admire him as a footballer, but he's really becoming an absolute fucking liability. By far the worst player on the pitch tonight and that's not just a one off recently either.

Hmmmm - and I used to get shit from you and now look at that comment - maybe I am just more perceptive than you.  Comes with age and experience and not picking at my corns all night Cheesy
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:46:12 »

It's clearly something in the Birmingham air jim, I must have driven round the A4540 about half a dozen times last night.

Whilst I don't think he was this bad earlier on in the season or even last season, since he's been playing centrally and certainly more recently he's exactly what you always said he was. As much as I hate to admit it, you were right.

Congratulations and stuff.
jim

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:51:29 »

It's clearly something in the Birmingham air jim, I must have driven round the A4540 about half a dozen times last night.

Whilst I don't think he was this bad earlier on in the season or even last season, since he's been playing centrally and certainly more recently he's exactly what you always said he was. As much as I hate to admit it, you were right.

Congratulations and stuff.

I take no joy from it.  I just had a gut feeling (and boy do I have a gut) that he is more style than substance.

You should have called - the Hagley Road is a pig if you dont know where you are going.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:57:32 »

To be honest I always knew where you were coming from, I was just too stubborn to admit it and tried my best to ignore it. It's a shame because he's got some talent but he's going to piss it away if he doesn't buck up his ideas soon.

I would have stopped and got out of the car and shouted "JIM!!!!!!!!!!" but I don't think you would have appeared. Do you know why the M42 was closed because we couldn't get onto it going home?
jim

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 07:32:50 »

. Do you know why the M42 was closed because we couldn't get onto it going home?

Elves and hobgoblins trying to get in to see the Manics
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 09:17:11 »

The trouble with Howard is that by breaking into the Swindon Town first team, he thinks he's made it.  We all know he hasn't.  He's a big time Charlie who needs a massive kick up his big fat arse!
DMR

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 18:41:07 »

A bit of praise and he thinks he has the divine right to do and play however he likes.  We're clearly paying him too much as he evidenlty has surplus cash to spend on mountains of grub.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: