Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arse v Mancs  (Read 6659 times)
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 16:36:34 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "Dachauer"
I hate Arsenal, fucking souless club. Not even allowed to take the St Georges cross into their foreign coperately named stadium to watch a bunch of foreigners, that Wenger has 'guided from his youth team' (aka bought from other clubs youth team and tried to pass it off as his own work)

At least Man Utd have some Englanders in their team, time to cap the number of foreigners I feel
Word to big bird although Man United are every bit as bad

2 best sides in britain by a mile though

hahahaha, I don't think they're even the two best sides but by a mile, are you serious? There's very little between Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United but when they're all playing their best Arsenal are probably the worst of the four.

remind me, aren't you a spurs and chelsea fan?

oh yeah...
Neither really, I like Spurs but I've always liked Spurs because I hate Arsenal rather than the other way around, same for Chelsea, I'd rather they win the title than Man United or Arsenal because I don't hate them as I've said many times before. What's your point?

It is pretty laughable that Arsenal glory hunters think they're any better than Man United or Chelsea glory hunters, they're just as bad if not worse because they won't admit it. This is why it's so amusing to see how upset these morons get about Chelsea's plastic fans, when they're just the same  d u c y. Just throwing a tantrum because the team they supported because they were the best aren't the best any more. My heart bleeds.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 16:54:35 »

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "Arriba"
2 best sides in britain by a mile though.

^^^^ funniest post of the year award goes to this Chap.
Fixed your post.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 16:54:35 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "Dachauer"
I hate Arsenal, fucking souless club. Not even allowed to take the St Georges cross into their foreign coperately named stadium to watch a bunch of foreigners, that Wenger has 'guided from his youth team' (aka bought from other clubs youth team and tried to pass it off as his own work)

At least Man Utd have some Englanders in their team, time to cap the number of foreigners I feel
Word to big bird although Man United are every bit as bad

2 best sides in britain by a mile though

hahahaha, I don't think they're even the two best sides but by a mile, are you serious? There's very little between Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United but when they're all playing their best Arsenal are probably the worst of the four.

Are you serious? I think everybody can see that Arsenal play wonderful football

Who said anything about the football they play. What arriba said is they are the best 2 sides in Britain by a mile which is clearly ridiculous. If they're the best by miles why have they only won one title between them in the last three seasons? Why are Chelsea only 3 points behind Man United even after replacing their manager with a relative unknown, why have Arsenal struggled to make the top 4 the last 2 years?
neville w

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 16:57:13 »

Do you have a close relative called Gerald ?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 16:59:46 »

No, Gerald is one of the gooners.

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:01:59 »

ben you are  blinkered by your dislike for arsenal.they and man utd play the most attractive and effective football at the moment in britain.those two will battle it out for the premiership this season,wengers cheap team of kids is coming to fruition quicker then most people expected.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:09:55 »

Cheap team of kids? Hardly, the wage bill is one of the highest in the world, second highest in England at almost £90 million a year, it's not all about transfer fees. Wenger has had a fortune to spend compared to most premiership managers.

That's another funny thing, people making out like he's struggling with a shoestring budget - he's at the club with the second highest turnover in the world ffs, Wenger has totally fucked up over the last 3 years.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:18:27 »

I have always disliked Arsenal as I have always preferred Spurs, but only a total wally would argue that they don't play the best football in the country.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:19:31 »

judging by bens posts in this thread.wally is being kind to him
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:20:24 »

Quote from: "Spud"
Quote from: "flammableBen"
I disagree Spud. From my limited watching of prem football, Arsenal are the most consistent on the Sexy football, but when the other teams click and turn on the style they do it better.

I find Chelsea and Liverpool quite boring to watch though.

Chelsea appear to have improved in the entertainment stakes since Mourinho left and Liverpool are just Turgid. If they were a shade of paint they would be babysick green.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:21:50 »

Quote from: "arriba"
judging by bens posts in this thread.wally is being kind to him

I tend to overlook his posts as they nearly always disagree with the majority and I sometimes wonder whether he has had surgery and the doctor has put the arse where the brain was supposed to be.

Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:26:41 »

Quote from: "Bob's Orange"
I have always disliked Arsenal as I have always preferred Spurs, but only a total wally would argue that they don't play the best football in the country.
That wasn't even the discussion, it was whether Arsenal and Man United are by far the best sides and clearly they're not.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:27:40 »

I don't like Wenger at all, he's an irritating gallic knob jockey, but there is no way you can say the Arse are not playing the best football in the country at this time.  

I'd prefer Manchester United to win the league though, as Sir Alex is a class above.

Agree with Spud ref. Liverpool and Chelsea, bores to watch.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:37:58 »

Everything I've said is this thread is true and totally reasonable, please find something that isn't.  It seems a lot of people can't understand that playing the most attractive football does not equal being by far the best team. Who plays the most attractive football is a different discussion and mainly down to personal taste, if anyone is by far the best team it quickly becomes obvious as they run away with the league year after year.

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 17:41:45 »

i repeat.arsenal and man u are the best two sides in britain by a mile.by that i dont mean last season, not 10 years ago.i mean right now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: