Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Arse v Mancs  (Read 6669 times)
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 10:48:32 »

starting with ze Germans please.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:11:56 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
starting with ze Germans please.
Isn;t that against EU employment law though? Possibly the reason it hasn't been done yet.
neville w

« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:27:11 »

We could do it on the forum though couldn't we ?
Lumps

« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 16:45:46 »

Quote from: "Dachauer"
I hate Arsenal, fucking souless club. Not even allowed to take the St Georges cross into their foreign coperately named stadium to watch a bunch of foreigners, that Wenger has 'guided from his youth team' (aka bought from other clubs youth team and tried to pass it off as his own work)

At least Man Utd have some Englanders in their team, time to cap the number of foreigners I feel

Does the word "irony" mean nothing to you at all?
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:09:21 »

I hate Arsenal, fucking souless club. Not even allowed to take the St Georges cross into their foreign coperately named stadium to watch a bunch of foreigners, that Wenger has 'guided from his youth team' (aka bought from other clubs youth team and tried to pass it off as his own work)

At least Man Utd have some Englanders in their team, time to cap the number of foreigners I feel
Word to big bird although Man United are every bit as bad

2 best sides in britain by a mile though

hahahaha, I don't think they're even the two best sides but by a mile, are you serious? There's very little between Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United but when they're all playing their best Arsenal are probably the worst of the four.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:40:54 »

Like that canadian Hargreaves?

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
sonic youth

« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 18:26:38 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"

hahahaha, I don't think they're even the two best sides but by a mile, are you serious? There's very little between Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man United but when they're all playing their best Arsenal are probably the worst of the four.

remind me, aren't you a spurs and chelsea fan?

oh yeah...
lebowski

« Reply #37 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 19:23:10 »

ha. burn.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #38 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 19:25:56 »

I just resented the fact that half of MOTD was taken up bumming the life out of this game.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 21:14:59 »

Are you serious? I think everybody can see that Arsenal play wonderful football

flammableBen

« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 06:13:55 »

I thought that Vieira slightly edged out Keane throughout the match.
Spud

« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 06:16:00 »

^^^^ funniest post of the year award goes to this Chap.
flammableBen

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 06:19:10 »

I disagree Spud. From my limited watching of prem football, Arsenal are the most consistent on the Sexy football, but when the other teams click and turn on the style they do it better.
Spud

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 06:20:27 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
I disagree Spud. From my limited watching of prem football, Arsenal are the most consistent on the Sexy football, but when the other teams click and turn on the style they do it better.

I find Chelsea and Liverpool quite boring to watch though.
flammableBen

« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 06:27:06 »

I agree on the most part. But when they do turn it on they play better than Arsenals best (well Chelsea anyway. Liverpool are fucking shit). If you took the mean of sexy football levels for each team through a season then Arsenal would probably win. But they wouldn't have the best performance.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: