Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: cheerio  (Read 4372 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 14:58:12 »

despair is the word i am feeling at the moment.

for 30 years i have followed stfc and have spent approx £125,000 on tickets, match sponsorship, player sponsorship, matchball sponsorship etc.

however due to a threat of libel hanging over me from the club i will no longer be fighting my case.

There are battles in life that deserve to be fought, after weighing up the plusses and minuses this is a battle i am not prepared to fight, personal issues have to come first.

the club is now dead in my eyes. I will no longer be posting on any internet forums. sorry about the dramatics but hey ho.

One last message to the stfc board. you are playing a dangerous game, time is running out fast and what goes round comes around.
rot in hell.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:00:11 »

I tip my hat to you Mex, this is just redicolous and nobody should have to put up with this.

I shall be seriously thinking about returning to the County Ground or not, which is a shame. I don't want to have to go and support a big team with everyone else. The local club is what I want to support, but it's hard when this is the face of my local club.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:00:30 »

Sorry to see you go Mex, that doesn't even cover it I guess.

Please keep in touch even if it is non-footbal abuse on the general forum.
McLovin

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:04:05 »

Stay in touch regardless mate.

See you when this lot go...
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:04:38 »

The club have lost one of their best fans.

Doesn't hold much hope for others who want their voices to be heard after supporting this club for 20 years or so.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:04:49 »

Adios amigo.
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:06:52 »

i am appalled, very sorry to hear that.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:08:01 »

Take it easy fella. Its a big shame that it has come to this.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:08:11 »

Will you still be going to away matches fella?  Surely you can't just go cold turkey?

I must admit, as I've said before, I've missed the last two home games and have no plans to return for the donny or leyton orient match.  Then I'll just see how it goes, not a boycott as such just do not feel stepping inside the County Ground at this time, which is a real shame.

Last time I felt this way was when McMahon took over as manager, it stopped me from going back then and I fear the current occupiers of the board room are putting me off now.

All the best Mex!
Spud

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:09:25 »

It's a shame that one fan has to see the Club he's supported for 30 years, go dead and buried just for voicing what he strongly believe's in.

All the best for the future Mex.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:11:28 »

I feel very saddened you feel this way but I fully respect your feelings on this, our club needs fans like you but the current board dont deserve you, stick to your guns mate and I am sure that I speak for everyone on here when I say you will be welcomed back with open arms if and when you ever decide the time is right to return.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:17:52 »

This sucks so fucking much, none of our fans deserve anywhere near the amount of respect that you do, putting your health issues aside for a moment as that in no way defines you at all - I'm genuinly glad I've met you through here mate - you a credit to us all and you've been made a scapegoat by the board for everything that has been said about them recently.

Without wanting to impart my feelings on anyone else and without making accusatory remarks I will phrase this as questions, nobody answer it though...

Is this the club hiding behind 'busy bodies' in order to deflect the blame for the current situation on them?  Is this the board putting the club in even further danger by alienating yet more of the fanbase than they already have?  Is this the club dishing out punishment to 'busy bodies' in order to undermine what the 'busy bodies' are trying to achieve and therefore throw even more doubt in the 'busy bodies' direction so the sections of the fans that are just happy to 'wait and see' will be even more anti-'busy bodies' than they already are?  Will the club eventually have shot themselves in the foot one too many times and have the entire fan base want rid of them?

I'm pissed off, Mex deserves a fucking medal not a fuckin eviction notice.

Love ya man!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:22:52 »

Just typed an email to a nice guy at the club asking to refund my season ticket money.  This is totally shit management

Spud

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:24:17 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Just typed an email to a nice guy at the club asking to refund my season ticket money.  This is totally shit management

So your not going to be going anymore then?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 15:24:25 »

I think I'm going to cry

It's nothing more than a farce that Mex has been banned. All the best buddy
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: