Poll
Question: Serious scissor or razor maintenance?  (Voting closed: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 20:49:44)
Yes - 30 (76.9%)
No - 7 (17.9%)
It's naturally bald anyway - 2 (5.1%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Trimmed (or shaven) havens  (Read 11002 times)
TalkTalk

« Reply #75 on: Thursday, October 18, 2007, 16:51:05 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
As I've got older, I've developed chest hair to rival a mountain gorilla.....I'm sure it must have some evolutionary significance, but would be a right bugger to keep shaved.

Yeah, there is also the question of increasing nostril and ear hair with age which has started to annoy me.

In the words of Billy Connolly, "what does my body know that I don't? What do I need it for?"

:x
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Thursday, October 18, 2007, 16:56:11 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"
As I've got older, I've developed chest hair to rival a mountain gorilla.....I'm sure it must have some evolutionary significance, but would be a right bugger to keep shaved.

Yeah, there is also the question of increasing nostril and ear hair with age which has started to annoy me.

In the words of Billy Connolly, "what does my body know that I don't? What do I need it for?"

I read an article about this, which was somewhat surprising, apparently as you age, your body recognise this and responds by producing more testosterone....hence the rapid growth of nasal hair etc.....it also explains why us old buggers can give a bird a better time than the young lads.  Cool
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Thursday, October 18, 2007, 17:21:52 »

everyone should have a trim now and again.

long and curly hair in certain regions just isnt right
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Thursday, October 18, 2007, 17:27:14 »

Quote from: "TalkTalk"

I read an article about this, which was somewhat surprising, apparently as you age, your body recognise this and responds by producing more testosterone....hence the rapid growth of nasal hair etc.....it also explains why us old buggers can give a bird a better time than the young lads.  Cool

you two are sick, stop going on about sex in your 40s!!

TalkTalk

« Reply #79 on: Thursday, October 18, 2007, 17:38:47 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
you two are sick, stop going on about sex in your 40s!!

You've got it all to look forward to Ash.

Proper sex.
kevjoycreed

« Reply #80 on: Friday, October 19, 2007, 07:16:27 »

Christ, imagine as it all started to grow back, it'd be like velcro, you'd get stuck together on the job  :shock:

Mind you I made the girl who infected me do the shaving and then I shaved her.

Jesus, what an amazing shag that was afterwards.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: