Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Todays Adver  (Read 2537 times)
yeo

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:12:58 »

In an interview with Little Jim.

"Jim Little has has blamed the breakdown on an 11th hour ammendment to the original contract that would have netted the Will family 8 million over 5 years.While Town officials have veheently denied the clause was signed off by them insisting the ideas was put forward by Best"

Now im not a buisness man but why would best suggest this?

"town insist best offered the payment on a hand written note as a pay off for any future development.

Little also says

"they also requested 50/50 developments on any real estate  of the club and we have that in writing with our attornies"

Now do the Wills family and advisors want to save this club or make a bucket of cash...you decide?

Theres and interview with Diamandis and James (nice but dim) Wills tomorrow.I can't wait.

/
W56196272
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:19:31 »

Will Diamandis have his hand up the arse of James for his bits?

Seriously, adding in the 50/50 clause on top of the £11m total pay off, they'd be fucking rolling in it.  No wonder they won't let a deal go through, Diamandis clearly still has Wills under a spell about how much money he can make him from a housing deal.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:21:32 »

The more I read, the more I think that 'Sack the Board' chants are aiming at the wrong targets.

Everyone seems to be in agreement that the board (With the exception of the chinless wonder) are not involved in anything of importance and are merely used as a buffer between the fans and the real culprits, namely SSW and his cronies.

I propose a chant of Seton Wills, WANK WANK WANK! ad infinitum.

He brought the crook(s) to the club and is trying to claw his money back (Plus interest, plus development options, etc, etc).

He's not a benefactor and he's not a fan.

It's All Good..............
TalkTalk

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:21:50 »

Doesn't all this just harden our resolve to get rid of the bastards as quickly as possible???
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:24:24 »

I certainly dont see yesterdays "new investor" announcement as detrimental to the protests any longer.The stuff coming out now should increase numbers shouldn't it? Only problem being alot of people just seem to read the Headline.

/
W56196272
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:24:58 »

Love puppys?

It's All Good..............
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:26:36 »

I'm guessin that most will read the investor part and be happy that we've got an investor, and don't want to 'rock the boat' and scare any new people off?

I plea to those people, like the comments from the adver articles, that we actually do need to press forward. We've all heard these 'statements' before...

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
fatbury

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:28:06 »

Even those who didnt want to get involved in the political side of things cant ignore it now

The sad thing is ...

We are doing quite well at the mo .. in spite of it all ... but as a result of the gross mismanagement of the club (which really has to be aimed at Wills - after all as much as I hate Mikey D it was Wills who appointed him) we face potential closure, points deductions and mass protests.

I still hope we whip Tranmere's arse on Saturday tho! Beers
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 09:32:10 »

I see Paynter was a BEST purchase, I can help but have a feeling that that will come back to haunt us somehow.  Don't know why, or how, it's just got trouble written all over it.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 10:14:38 »

£3m share purchase
£8m loan repayment
50/50 CG redevelopment profit split

Is that some kind of joke?? The club is on the verge of bankruptcy FFS!

ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY FUCKING HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE WITH RAGE
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 10:21:50 »

Let it go Colin, they don't give a shit what any of think and they don't give a shit how badly off the company is.  It's about personal gain, and they can get that even if they have to run us at a loss for a while longer (at least they have convinced themselves that they can).

I'd bet you money that Diamandis still thinks he could get the CG developed with houses, lost of them.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 10:24:34 »

all that bollocks in the adver today has done has increased my hatred for diamandis and the wills family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like anybody would increase an agreed offer by 8 million.Huh?Huh?
was the hand written note the minor paperwork?pah!
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 11:52:52 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"

Theres and interview with Diamandis and James (nice but dim) Wills tomorrow.I can't wait.

Somebody needs to find out where this interview is taking place so a nice reception commitee can be assembled.  Fucking hand written note :shock: They are sat back taking the piss. Somehow we've got to get them out of this comfort zone where they feel they can treat everyone with casual contempt.  Can't say any more too bloody angry :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
Spencer_White

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 12:40:58 »

I think we need to separate James Wills from Sir Seton. This does seem to be a Diamandis/James Wills effort.

Its disturbing that anyone would even think about letting themselves get ripped off as badly as they were planning.

Seriously though, what a joke.
sonic youth

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, October 17, 2007, 12:43:25 »

has anyone EVER seen james wills at a game? i don't think i have.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: