Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: James Constable  (Read 2134 times)
McLovin

« on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 10:31:28 »

Scored 4 last night, I wonder whether King watched it?

Has anyone seen him play? He seems to score a good few, and with transfer windows and a lack of funds down at the County G, is he worth a low cost risk?
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 10:33:34 »

But do we really want another Charlie Griffin/Lloyd Opara situation?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 10:59:09 »

King got lucky with one of his non league acquisitions....namely Paul Edwards although he played his best stuff under Roy Evans and King seemed to make him a worse player and didn't pick him.

Apart from Edwards his punts have ben a series of duds,  I suppose law of averages states he should get another one.....and I suppose that could have been Eastwood, but he didn't sign him.

Stepping up from Chippy level to league one is a big ask.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:01:19 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
King got lucky with one of his non league acquisitions....namely Paul Edwards although he played his best stuff under Roy Evans and King seemed to make him a worse player and didn't pick him.

Apart from Edwards his punts have ben a series of duds,  I suppose law of averages states he should get another one.....and I suppose that could have been Eastwood, but he didn't sign him.

Stepping up from Chippy level to league one is a big ask.

The expression - 'big ask' should be banned from the English language.  Although with my newly acquired power I could at least ban it from this forum Wink
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:05:41 »

I slipped it in deference to Boeta and the mounting excitement of an impending Ashes series........football will soon be on the back burner, and the summer game to the forefront as it should be.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:07:32 »

I have to say, I won't be sorry when this season's over.  I used to literally dread the end of the season coming but I'm not really bothered these days.  I must be getting old!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 11:09:53 »

I'm looking forward to it, just cos it's an odd (I mean not even - not bizarre) year and we'll get a decent break from footie.  Meaning that by August everyone will be well up for the new season.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 12:38:52 »

Im dreading it,I have no holiday planned and dont really understand cricket though I think I might try a bit of match at some point over the summer (you can get pissed while watching right?)

So it will be a bit of ghost hunting a lot of dog walking and I may try a bit of fishing as well.

/
W56196272
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 12:45:34 »

Course you can!
That's what batting's all about! You pick your openers who go and bat for an hour or so while you have a few drinks! Well, that's the goatacre way anyway!
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, April 8, 2005, 19:20:23 »

you want Glenn Armstrong from Calne. reeves4england will tell you... hes amazing  :-))(
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, April 8, 2005, 19:23:55 »

our first xi quick is called james constable. not the same on though
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: