Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tonights meeting..  (Read 7367 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #45 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:33:01 »

maverick turned up? did he cop loads of unwarranted abuse?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #46 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:33:01 »

I agreed with Maverick too on a couple of occassions. Then I realised to do what he suggested would slow us down too much. The conspiracy theorist in me thought he knows this.

Maybe I'm just over cynical.
flammableBen

« Reply #47 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:34:00 »

Fair shout to the trust calling the meeting but however much it was a fans meeting, there was still the trust chairing it. If there had been a bit more organisation I would have liked to see Mex resigning from the trust board to chair it. He seems like the most charismatic fat fucker out there.

It was always going to have a conflict of interest with Paul chairing the meeting.

But apart from that it went pretty well.
flammableBen

« Reply #48 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:35:48 »

Have I just made up the word Chairing? is it actually something does at a meeting or is it something that someone does whilst making chairs? It slipped through the spell checker anyway.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #49 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:37:41 »

I think it's actually the word cheering but in a funny accent. Probably a rasta-jew accent I'd imagine.
flammableBen

« Reply #50 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:40:16 »

Don't confuse me you Jewrechaun
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:44:06 »

Maverick turned up and was talking of protests in the context of "we" :shock:

He basically said we need a purpose,an aim,a goal which i fully agree with.I walked away tonight not exactly knowing the purpose of demonstrations.I know we should, but I stilll feel the need for a mandate something that we dont have yet.

There was a guy there who said " the more beer people drink the more they want to fight" Sad He as right,though there was a good proportion of people there ready to kick off and certainly the most proactive fans forum ive ever seen at a meeting  I still think we are stretched and wont pull it off.I hope im wrong....

/
W56196272
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #52 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:50:01 »

My only thinking is that I've never seen a trust meeting that heated before, so this open forum was good for that.

Hopefully this could drum up the extra bit of passion and numbers for the big push. Unfortunately the big push never did work but we can but try.

At least on a positive note, we've got some ideas and a few days to get organised. The forums will hopefully be full of activity. I might even have to join facebook for that save swindon group....naaahhhh!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 22:52:00 »

this is our chance to fucking do something, get every cunt you have ever been to football with and bring them. if you have work call in sick, drop everything.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:18:16 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"

He basically said we need a purpose,an aim,a goal which i fully agree with.I walked away tonight not exactly knowing the purpose of demonstrations.I know we should, but I stilll feel the need for a mandate something that we dont have yet.

I completely agree, if you want this to be on a large scale and much bigger numbers to get involved a clear objective needs to be made clear. Unfortunately I couldn't make tonight but i agree with Yeovil.

Lets keep this simple. Lets have a clear objective so all fans fully understand
a) How serious this situation is
b) What we are protesting against
c) What will protests achieve
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #55 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:28:59 »

1) We could go under any week. HMRC are likely to wind up the club if we don't pay soon.

2) The long term future of the club. That means the immediate debts paid, followed by other debts. No fucking around varying the cva terms etc. Get the fucking oafs out that have rotted our club to the core. New backroom management team and new start.

3) Protests will force the current incumbents to sell up and fuck off. That's what we want.

Put that in the Adver and tell everyone who wants it to turn up and protest after the game. Bring their family, friends and next door neighbours along. Anyone who basically gives a shit.
flammableBen

« Reply #56 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:31:54 »

We've got the support of the local media which is one fucking massive big fat plus the size of a fifteen year old's breasts when she looks older and you chat her up in a night club and then take her home and then get in trouble because she was only fifteen despite the night club being 18+ only. FACT.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:34:57 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
1) We could go under any week. HMRC are likely to wind up the club if we don't pay soon.

2) The long term future of the club. That means the immediate debts paid, followed by other debts. No fucking around varying the cva terms etc. Get the fucking oafs out that have rotted our club to the core. New backroom management team and new start.

3) Protests will force the current incumbents to sell up and fuck off. That's what we want.

Put that in the Adver and tell everyone who wants it to turn up and protest after the game. Bring their family, friends and next door neighbours along. Anyone who basically gives a shit.

Something similar to this needs to be made very very clear in the adver etc. If you want numbers this has to be done. We then need one protest to be organised that we can get everyone to then join in with.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #58 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:37:59 »

[irony]I agree. Someone needs to take charge as long as it isn't me[/irony]
TalkTalk

« Reply #59 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:50:49 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
[irony]I agree. Someone needs to take charge[/irony]

YES.

FUCKING YES.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print