Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Update From Little Today.  (Read 4013 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 08:38:26 »

According to the Adver site, Little will be releasing a statement today concerning the progress of the takeover and the whereabouts of Veiga.

Can't wait.................

It's All Good..............
fatbury

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 08:42:13 »

Jose Mourinho is taking over  Wink
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 09:41:55 »

"It's all nearly done ... just some paperwork ... dotting i's and crossing t's ... next few days ... continued patience ... meeting with Sturrock ... fans central to our vision .... storm clouds lifting".

It's not a lot like buying a house after all is it?
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 09:53:11 »

Quote from: "pauld"
"It's all nearly done ... just some paperwork ... dotting i's and crossing t's ... next few days ... continued patience ... meeting with Sturrock ... fans central to our vision .... storm clouds lifting".

Not even that detailed:

Takeover Latest
Posted on: Thu 20 Sep 2007

The past two weeks have certainly proved to be interesting and you all will now be aware that Jose Veiga will join me on the Board of Directors and become the Club's General Manager in due course.

We're lucky to have Jose with us, and soon I'll be able to give you more detail of how his incredible experience and industry knowledge will be of benefit to Paul, myself and to the club as a whole.

I would like to thank all of our supporters out there for their continued patience while we all plan for the future and finish up the "minor paperwork" that goes with our new investment.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1116567,00.html
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 09:54:13 »

Cheesy  paul "mystic"davies
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 09:55:40 »

Fuck, bollocks wank, cunt, shit, fanny................

Tell the fans something different ffs, something we didn't know!! Thats pissed me off now.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 09:59:07 »

Thanks Jim however nowhere near good enough.

Please take into consideration what questions are being asked of you then you might be capable of answering them in a more satisfactory manner.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 10:00:50 »

Not even that detailed:

Takeover Latest

The past two weeks have certainly proved to be interesting and you all will now be aware that Jose Veiga will join me on the Board of Directors and become the Club's General Manager in due course.

We're lucky to have Jose with us, and soon I'll be able to give you more detail of how his incredible experience and industry knowledge will be of benefit to Paul, myself and to the club as a whole.

I would like to thank all of our supporters out there for their continued patience while we all plan for the future and finish up the "minor paperwork" that goes with our new investment.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10341~1116567,00.html

What an absolout cunty crock of fucking shit !!!

Stop fucking about with OUR fucking club you bunch of fucking knobs

EDIT :    Sorry, I am angry
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 10:01:47 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
Cheesy  paul "mystic"davies

Hardly - I thought he might at least pretend to say something. I wouldn't get any lottery numbers off me if I were you
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 10:12:44 »

Hardly - I thought he might at least pretend to say something. I wouldn't get any lottery numbers off me if I were you

might be worth a go anyway, a few million quid on the lottery might be useful in this situation !
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 10:13:43 »

Takeover Latest

I would like to thank all of our supporters out there for their continued patience while we all plan for the future and finish up the "minor paperwork" that goes with our new investment

:nono:  floghorse  :groan1:  :negsy:  :english:  Emo  :blahblahblah:  :omg2:  :shhh  Doh  Shrug  :wanker:  Hide  :boohoo:  :shake:  :nuts:  :arsekisser:  :jaw2:  :chunder:  :angry:  :disapprove:  :boring:
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 10:15:43 »

That sums it up perfectly  Cheesy
Miles Mayhem

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 11:49:03 »

what a load of bollox
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 12:15:13 »

Bullshit "investors", bullshit "takeover". I'm off to bury my head in the sand with Toddy, it's simpler down there  Crying

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, September 20, 2007, 12:17:55 »

oh thanks for clearing it all up jim! Soapy Tit Wank  :-))(
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: