Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Almedia and Arrieta  (Read 1273 times)
red macca

« on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 18:18:16 »

Take this with a pinch of salt but have been told that sturrock was fully aware of both signings.Almedia is going to be looking at portugese players and is effectivly just being used as a scout.

Arrietta had sturrocks full backing as at the time we needed him.Sturrock has apparantly had over 18 trialists this season and has only taken on these two.Who remembers the other striker we had on trial against marine we didn't sign him did we
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 18:22:22 »

Good points there Macca. If it's true about Almedis then we won't be seeing him much this season i doubt. Maybe the odd game here and there to cover for injuries.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 18:33:54 »

Quote from: "red macca"
Take this with a pinch of salt but have been told that sturrock was fully aware of both signings.Almedia is going to be looking at portugese players and is effectivly just being used as a scout.

Arrietta had sturrocks full backing as at the time we needed him.Sturrock has apparantly had over 18 trialists this season and has only taken on these two.Who remembers the other striker we had on trial against marine we didn,t sign him did we

Guima that was
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 18:41:25 »

Arrieta played for G.D. Estoril-Praia which was one of the teams Jose V was associated with. So there's an obvious link there. But we all know that Sturrock has seen alot of trialists since the summer and not taken many on, if it stays like that all will be good.
red macca

« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 18:48:33 »

Dont get me wrong rich they are definatly players that this jose will have said have alook what do you think.Then its up to sturrock ( I hope )
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, September 14, 2007, 18:52:49 »

Sturrock in signing his own players SHOCKER!!

Cool
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: