Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jim Little Interview Summary For Those Who Cant get it  (Read 6947 times)
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:07:00 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "Chris BS32"
This is all getting worse and worse the more I hear about it, to be honest. I've had a really bad feeling from the outset and it's just getting worse.

Don't worry, we'll soon have one of those carbon copy soulless bowl's of a stadium.

Haha can't wait.

At least it's situation normal for Swindon with nobody quite knowing what the fuck is going on.
Dirk Diggler

« Reply #16 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:14:18 »

"Don't worry, we'll soon have one of those carbon copy soulless bowl's of a stadium".

What the fucks wrong with some of you people?

The carbon copy as opposed to the wonder of the world that we have now!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:16:19 »

Quote from: "Dirk Diggler"
"Don't worry, we'll soon have one of those carbon copy soulless bowl's of a stadium".

What the fucks wrong with some of you people?

The carbon copy as opposed to the wonder of the world that we have now!

I like the CG.

It's old school.

It's All Good..............
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #18 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:17:59 »

Stay at the CG just build a new town end, stratton bank and put red seats in the arkles job done!
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:19:35 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Stay at the CG just build a new town end, stratton bank and put red seats in the arkles job done!

That would be ace but there is no ROI for them in that plan !
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:20:54 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
This is all getting worse and worse the more I hear about it, to be honest. I've had a really bad feeling from the outset and it's just getting worse.

Don't worry, we'll soon have one of those carbon copy soulless bowl's of a stadium.

Haha can't wait.

At least it's situation normal for Swindon with nobody quite knowing what the fuck is going on.

Err..... I know what's going on.

We are/are not going to move to a new ground (delete as appropriate depending on which week Jim speaks about it)

We are owned by a company where people can just invest or withdraw their money at will - but the investors won't be named (and quite right too - why should turnstile fodder get to know who actually owns the club)

Rufus Brevitt was bought in as a Director of Football and the new chap bought in as General manager so either Sturrock, Brevitt or the new guy (or any combination of the three will be picking the team)

It's as clear as day really.

Hope that helps.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:25:50 »

Sounds alright to me.

Sure you can pick holes and stuff it basically sounds fairly positive doesn't it?

I know its hard but lets not be to cynical.

/
W56196272
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:26:13 »

What would we do without Worcester's interpretation skills, eh?  
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:38:36 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Sounds alright to me.

Sure you can pick holes and stuff it basically sounds fairly positive doesn't it?

I know its hard but lets try and be as cynical as we possibly can be.

:goodpost:
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:40:45 »

What would we do without Worcester's interpretation skills, eh?  

Did you want that in Portugese as well?
 :thumbs:
Digglie

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:41:22 »

Sounds alright to me.

Doesn't sound too positive for poor old Luggy.

Hard not to be cyncial given the lack of transparency to date
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #26 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:42:11 »

Sounds alright to me.

Exactly my thinking Yeovil. I think it's fair to pick holes where bigger concerns may be, but at the moment the football club isn't under immediate threat from going under, like it was after Power pulled out of his Directorship.

The Veiga situation really does worry me, but I'd rather not pick up  on every point and niggle instead of looking at the bigger picture (that's not an intentional Jim Little impression btw).

To think many people berated some for daring to question Bill Power's every move and now they're doing the same with the current investors.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 17:59:40 »

Hmmm, well, my view: I'm glad they've come in and stopped the club from going under. *BUT*, at the risk of sounding like Bart et al, I'm still finding it hard to come to terms with what I still see as a lack of clarity especially over Luggy's position. Ok, we've not made a great start, but he was only under orders to keep us up this season which I think he will. The man is a legend for me and I wouldn't want to see him forced out by a change in regime, nor would I want him going with any kind of ill feeling towards us.

I know it's early days but I am holding on to my cynicism until they new guys prove to me they're fit to run this club. Remember, trust is earned not bought... They've got many steps to take to repair the damage done by the previous people and the veil of secrecy over the past few weeks has not helped one little bit. When people aren't up front straight away I always suspect they're hiding something!

They're promising the earth for what is, let's face it, and average club with a history of owners short changing us on the field ... and I'm worried it'll happen again.
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:12:10 »

Hmmm, well, my view: I'm glad they've come in and stopped the club from going under. *BUT*, at the risk of sounding like Bart et al, I'm still finding it hard to come to terms with what I still see as a lack of clarity especially over Luggy's position. Ok, we've not made a great start, but he was only under orders to keep us up this season which I think he will. The man is a legend for me and I wouldn't want to see him forced out by a change in regime, nor would I want him going with any kind of ill feeling towards us.

I know it's early days but I am holding on to my cynicism until they new guys prove to me they're fit to run this club. Remember, trust is earned not bought... They've got many steps to take to repair the damage done by the previous people and the veil of secrecy over the past few weeks has not helped one little bit. When people aren't up front straight away I always suspect they're hiding something!

They're promising the earth for what is, let's face it, and average club with a history of owners short changing us on the field ... and I'm worried it'll happen again.

:goodpost:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Monday, September 10, 2007, 18:19:37 »

I don't like the colour of the seats in the Arkells. I hope the investors are going to change them all to red. I don't think they will though. Grrrrrr!!!  :x
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: