Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sod STFC World, Highlights Free At Virgin Media  (Read 1668 times)
normy

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 08:43:19 »

There was a link for the plugin near the top right of the Virgin page which worked for me.

ust be the oldest
The Grim Reaper

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 09:14:33 »

Quote from: "normy"
Thanks Grim Reaper, worked fine after I installed a plugin for Windows media player for my Firefox browser. How can Virgin supply all those clips free? (Apart from the advert.)

FOOTBALL LEAGUE IN VIRGIN MEDIA TIE-UP
Mon, 09/07/2007 - 05:15

Media | United Kingdom | Football Soccer | Technology

English soccer’s Coca-Cola Football League matches are to feature on Virgin Media's broadband and mobile platforms after the two sides agreed a deal.

The agreement will run for two seasons and begins in time for the start of the new Coca-Cola Championship, League 1 and League 2 season on August 11.

The three Football League divisions sit immediately below the Premiership in English soccer’s pyramid.

It means highlights of Football League matches will be available to watch on-demand for up to one week after transmission.

Football League chairman, Lord Mawhinney, said: "This agreement will give fans even more opportunities to see their team in action, as well as providing clubs with a new source of revenue.”

Malcolm Wall, chief executive officer of content at Virgin Media, added: "We're committed to investing in great content for our customers and this new partnership will give football fans a genuinely value-added service."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: