Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Worms  (Read 2653 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:02:12 »

Has anyone ever had worms on here?  Ever since yesterday my insides have been going haywire.  I came home from work late last night ravenously hungry and ate stupid amounts, before going to bed.  I still felt hungry and suffered stomach cramps all night.  I've woken up this morning still bloody hungry and eating my way through the kitchen, but nothing seems to satisfy my hungry.  Am I just becoming a fat bastard, or is this serious?   :|

I'm going on holiday in a few days as well....  God I'm hungry, and I've eaten to the point of finding putting things in my mouth a chore....  :|
land_of_bo

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:05:02 »

Do you have an itchy a-hole?
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:06:12 »

Shit....  funny you should say that  :|

Not at the moment but in recent weeks I have had....  I put it down to messy hungover shits!  Cheesy

I can this thread turning filthy....
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:07:42 »

Sit naked on a steak,they'll come out.

/
W56196272
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:11:40 »

Certainly sounds like it Rus

Get yourself to the quacks for some industrial strength laxative then shit through a seive till you catch the fucker

herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:19:58 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"
Certainly sounds like it Rus

Get yourself to the quacks for some industrial strength laxative then shit through a seive till you catch the fucker

Or you could embrace the fact you have a worm.

Give it a name (Wilfred?) and take it on holiday with you.

You're never alone with a worm....................

It's All Good..............
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:20:50 »

Im sorry Rus but I just looked at your avatar after reading what Fred said and the blokes face says it all.  Soapy Tit Wank
red macca

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:25:46 »

Dirty cunt
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:40:05 »

The most likely thing are pin worms....they're pretty common especially amongst young people.....as such they're more an irritant than a major threat.   If you can stomach rooting around in a turd, you'll see the little buggers squirming around....some drugs and a clean up of bed linen etc should stop them coming back.

If you've got them its highly likely anyone you're living with or in "ahem" contact with will have them as well.

If its tapeworm or hook worm or flukes....bad luck.

When I were a kid in 50's austerity Swindon.....loads of kids used to have ringworm, which isn't a worm at all but a subcutaneous fungus....it manifested itself by a ring of irritated skin often on the face or head...(sometimes casing a bald patch)

The treatment was some sort of blue fungicide, so you'd see these kids often scruff bags with the pebble national health specs, covered in blue blotches and bald spots...not good for your street cred.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:51:18 »

Quote from: "Walrus"
Has anyone ever had worms on here?  Ever since yesterday my insides have been going haywire.  I came home from work late last night ravenously hungry and ate stupid amounts, before going to bed.  I still felt hungry and suffered stomach cramps all night.  I've woken up this morning still bloody hungry and eating my way through the kitchen, but nothing seems to satisfy my hungry.  Am I just becoming a fat bastard, or is this serious?   :|

I'm going on holiday in a few days as well....  God I'm hungry, and I've eaten to the point of finding putting things in my mouth a chore....  :|

Bit of a strange question but what does your diet consist of?  What types of drink do you drink?

I had a similar problem a few years back, no matter how much I ate within 30 minutes or so I'd be hungry again.  I went to see the doctor and he said it was most likely down to my diet.  

Apparently if you drink too much fizzy drink for example your stomach produces some excess acid , which then kinda tells you brain that you need more food, even though you don't.

Try drinking water instead of carbonated drinks and see how you feel then.

Worms - I think you'd know, I had them as a kid and you don't just get an itchy a-hole, you kind of end up itching all the time.  But have a look at your waste product next time you drop the kids off.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 11:55:47 »

To see if you have worms put yourself on a hook and dangle yourself in a river, lake or sea (which either is closet to you). If after half and hour a fuck off fish bites your legs you'll know you have worms. If you don't catch fuck all then you aven't got worms. Everyoine knows that fish love worms!!!!!!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 12:03:46 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
Everyoine knows that fish love worms!!!!!!

So they have a Diet of Worms.

See Martin Luther and Protestant Reformation.
Sussex

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 12:06:23 »

I've gone right off my lunch.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 12:07:55 »

Fucking ace thread
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, August 22, 2007, 12:08:31 »

Quote from: "Sussex"
I've gone right off my lunch.

I'm just eating mine....gave the tinned spaghetti a miss mind.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: