Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon v Luton Matchday Thread  (Read 22872 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #180 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:25:07 »

Quote from: "arriba"
zaaboob lacks endeavour when he doesn't have the ball,which frustrates me no end

Absolute tripe, he chased the ball and made tackles today.

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:27:03 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"
Quote from: "arriba"
zaaboob lacks endeavour when he doesn't have the ball,which frustrates me no end

Absolute tripe, he chased the ball and made tackles today.

he did.but also didn't close down when he could have at times.to me that means he hasn't gave his all,ie lacking endeavour.
if he worked a bit harder then sturrock and peacock wouldn't have had to drop deep and wide so much
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:29:37 »

110% improvment on last week though.

It may sound sick, but I loved it at the end when Comminges and Arrieta clashed heads.

A ball in midfield, towards the end of a game we're winning and these two both sprint back and give it their all to win the header.....top stuff.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:30:07 »

I was very pleased with that performance,tbh i was dreading it today after what i've been told about our last two games,but i was pleasantly surprised  Cheesy  Thought we deserved the win,we showed a will and desire to win and  look very solid at the back.All in all £18 well spent Cheesy

The ref was shocking though,some things never change :-))(

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #184 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:31:05 »

Hopefully we'll sign Superman so he can play left wing.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:32:51 »

Quote from: "DV"
It may sound sick, but I loved it at the end when Comminges and Arrieta clashed heads.

A ball in midfield, towards the end of a game we're winning and these two both sprint back and give it their all to win the header.....top stuff.

Yes
Yeah it was top stuff,showed how much they wanted it Cheesy  And at the end of the day thats what we as fans want to see,players who are commited and are prepared to risk being maimed for life for the cause.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
fatbury

« Reply #186 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:38:23 »

Superb effort from the lads today .. Sofi rightfully got MOM as he was brilliant today .. Peacock put in his usual 100 percent .. Pook did well again .. Aljofree looked immense at the back .. if it hadnt been for the ref we would have slaughtered them .. nothing wrong with the goal at all and constant fouling by Luton all game was ignored.

Well done boys!!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:43:13 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
Superb effort from the lads today .. Sofi rightfully got MOM as he was brilliant today .. Peacock put in his usual 100 percent .. Pook did well again .. Aljofree looked immense at the back .. if it hadnt been for the ref we would have slaughtered them .. nothing wrong with the goal at all and constant fouling by Luton all game was ignored.

Well done boys!!

If we had a striker to finish then we would of won by 5, ref was shocking but not all his fault

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:44:36 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Quote from: "fatbury"

Well done boys!!

If we had a striker to finish then we would of won by 5, ref was shocking but not all his fault

to be fair, one dissallowed, two off the line....plus the two we scored...

Could have been 5 without a striker!
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #189 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:44:49 »

Well a goal disallowed and a good shout for a penalty would account for 2 of the goals we didn't get but should have.

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:46:28 »

deffo a pen.roberts was fouled, the lino had a clear view and bottled it.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:50:10 »

Can't remember the penalty shout, unless you mean the Roberts Town End incident, which was 100% a clean tackle.

Can someone tell me why the goal at the Stratton Bank end was disallowed? Couldn't see from the town end.

Other than that a superb display really. Made some good chances and took enough of them to win. Job done.

Blair isn't brilliant, but to give him credit he had a massive hand in the first goal, a great take and turn to open the defence and get the ball to Zaboub.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #192 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:53:34 »

It looked like one of the defenders just bundled into the back of Roberts.
Don't really know why the goal was disallowed. My only guess was that the keeper was impeded - sat in the Arkells so had a good view as well.

Blair's only contributions to the game were setting up the goal and a couple of good crosses, other than that he was wank and needs to be dropped.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 17:53:39 »

totally agree batch, re:- Sturrock

The tackle on roberts was class, 100% perfect tackle

lambourn red

« Reply #194 on: Saturday, August 18, 2007, 18:08:19 »

Quote from: "Tails"
I really like the look of Easton.

Pook played well for me, he has his shortfalls but he surprised me again today.

Aljofree is different class.

I dont think I moaned about Pook once today, he certainly looks a better player with Easton along side him. Easton was superb but Aljofree and Ifil made Peschi and Furlong look very ordinary  Cheesy

If we can get a decent striker or 2,  and cover for Roberts we may have the makings of a decent season ahead, they were one of the favourites for the title and they did not look any better than us.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17   Go Up
Print
Jump to: