Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dear new owners  (Read 2603 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 14:26:08 »

Can we have Andy King back please Cheesy
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 14:28:46 »

If ever we get King back I will wash my hands of the club, I hate that guy  Soapy Tit Wank
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 14:30:50 »

I suppose I could settle for a bronze statue of him outside the ground.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 14:34:47 »

I will kick the hell out of him if he comes back. Can't stand the arrogant jumped up prick.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 14:36:02 »

i'd like to ask them if they are insane.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 14:49:22 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
I will kick the hell out of him if he comes back. Can't stand the arrogant jumped up prick.

Strange thing that Gazza, He speaks so well of you

Sad to say, i must be on my way
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 14:53:07 »

If we can't have Andy King then at least make Sturrock wear flip flops with white  socks. And give him a cigar.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:02:31 »

Dear new owners.........

1. please spunk some money on some new players. the ones sturrock wants as opposed to random portuguese would be a good start. If it helps at all those at www.thetownend.com would like a couple of wingers and at least 1 quality striker. This will make the fans happy. Except the_plagarist, who will contiune to deny your existence and do lots of Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick's in random posts

2. Meet with the trust. This would be top quality PR. Despite 1st impressions they are not as cuntish as they may seem,  Wink and care pasionatly about STFC. Then contiune to talk to them. They are not the enemy.

3. DO NOT LISTEN TO MIKE DIAMANDIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. although if reports are true and you have purchased 75% of the clubs shares, then you can essentially just tell him to shut the fuck up anyway.

4. Improve the clubs PR with its fans. This really shouldnt be hard from the current starting point

5. Actually do something about re-developing the CG. You know, like something tangable. on paper. Not in a directors head with the fairies
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:06:29 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"

5. Actually do something about re-developing the CG. You know, like something tangable. on paper. Not in a directors head with the fairies

I see Pompey have put a roof on the Milton End....I wonder how costly that was.  Something similar on the Stratton Bank would be a start.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:12:57 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

I see Pompey have put a roof on the Milton End....I wonder how costly that was.  Something similar on the Stratton Bank would be a start.

I wasnt aware of that. Bit of a waste of money with their new stadium in the pipleine isnt it?  

Personally I think in any redeveloped CG the away fans section should be left open. Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:22:23 »

I wasnt aware of that. Bit of a waste of money with their new stadium in the pipleine isnt it?  

Personally I think in any redeveloped CG the away fans section should be left open. Smiley

Pompey wont get a new ground until 2011 at the earliest....this roof is described as temporary.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #11 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:27:57 »

Good shout and open it for Swindon fans so we have no posts in the way!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:30:45 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Good shout and open it for Swindon fans so we have no posts in the way!

Think the Pompey model has posts because its a cheap option..cantilevering is more expensive.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:32:48 »

Toddy attempts to tackle the politics, priceless!    

Thanks for the name check Oops.. one question though, if these bullshit investors actually exist, where or who are they?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:39:24 »

No idea my friend, my guess is we will find out in the next couple of days.

What are you going to do when it is announced?  You're doing a passable Bob Holt impression at the moment. I'm sure that irony is not lost on you
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: