Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andy Bishop from Bury....  (Read 1810 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 19:39:12 »

think we should sign him. He scored 20 goals last season and started with a 2nd half brace on saturday. Posh were in for him towards the end of last season.

May cost us a few quid but would be worth a punt I reckon.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 13, 2007, 21:15:25 »

Quote from: "jimbob"

May cost us a few quid but would be worth a punt I reckon.

Thats your key problem right there.
Spud

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 05:24:16 »

Im pretty sure Bury turned down a bid from a Championship Club in the region of £250,000 last season?

If we suddenly got rich then yes he'd be a good signing.
Northern Red

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 12:14:35 »

Do we still have posts from 2004?
Because I posted that we should've had him back then when he was in the conference with York.

Bury seem to do well with youngsters as they got about a million sell on for David Nugent.

That's what Sturrocks on about, blooding 19 years olds and booting them on with massive sell on clauses (Theo Walcott ring a bell?)
red macca

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 14:28:47 »

Quote from: Northern Red
Do we still have posts from 2004?
Because I posted that we should've had him back then when he was in the conference with York.

Bury seem to do well with youngsters as they got about a million sell on for David Nugent.

That's what Sturrocks on about, blooding 19 years olds and booting them on with massive sell on clauses (Theo Walcott ring a bell?)[/quote]Yes i think i have heard of this lad
Dazzza

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, August 14, 2007, 15:34:14 »

Quote from: "Northern Red"

I thought he was a good player - a better player I've seen playing in person is also in that squad.

Andy Bishop (York) - apart from being a pretty boy - he's very good and I think he's worth a look by STFC - anyone know how to recommend him to the club?

Cheesy   Perhaps you should see if Brevett wants some help NR?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: