Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pair on Trial....  (Read 2070 times)
Dazzza

« on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 11:31:56 »

NOTTINGHAM Forest defender Gavin Hurren and Bristol City midfielder Thomas Osman were both being given the chance to impress in Town colours today.

Alan Reeves’ second string were looking for revenge against Yeovil with the boss stressing the importance of ‘no regrets’ as players wait to hear whether they will be part of the County Ground picture next season.

While the two triallists were hoping to catch the eye, the pair having trained with the Town squad at Wanborough yesterday, it is those already on the books that Reeves is anxious to get through to.

Anyone know much about either?

Both youngsters by the looks of things, must admit never even herd of the Forest lad.

Johno

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 11:56:57 »

i don't have a clue, but good to see they are starting to think ahead of next season and trying people now instead of the summer when clubs are more alert
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 12:22:39 »

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Squad/ReservesDetail/0,,10341~601389,00.html
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 14:09:01 »

Quote from my forest mate
Haven't got a clue mate, I heard he was supposed to be the new Dawson but doesn't look like it hey if they are letting him go to your bag of crap

Soapy Tit Wank

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 14:13:36 »

Osman is Russell's son.

He was meant to be on trial at Weymouth last week but they sacked their manager, so I think it fell through.

I played him quite regularly at kid's matches and he was very average. Shows what a bit of nepotism can do.
Marie

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 14:15:37 »

trial at weymouth? not sure thats a good sign?
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 14:17:02 »

No it's not a good sign
le god cuervo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, March 30, 2005, 14:55:05 »

Quote from: "Boeta"
Osman is Russell's son.

He was meant to be on trial at Weymouth last week but they sacked their manager, so I think it fell through.

I played him quite regularly at kid's matches and he was very average. Shows what a bit of nepotism can do.

fuckin hell, at this rate a few of us might get a chance to play next year!
Dazzza

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, March 31, 2005, 17:14:45 »

Report said both played "ok" and will be back for another game.

Doesn't look like any hidden gems.  See the interview was with Reeves and got the impression it was his decision to bring them back so maybe they are potential academy signings rather than squad players for next season.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: