Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Current Board to remain, CVA Paid Within A week?  (Read 4482 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 13:55:10 »

but the FC isnt going to happen is it Phil?  Therefore you little choice but to sit back and see what happens, at least for the time being
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 14:53:35 »

I agree it doesn't look like it, but those who ARE in the know, say that the FC are still around & haven't given up.
I am still hanging on to this, hoping against hope that the new investors will either talk to the FC, or will pull out, forcing the board to play ball.
I know, it's a long shot, but it's all I've got.
FFS, I'm so down about it at present anyone would think my life depended upon it. The only match I've been to pre- season was the legends, cos I didn't think that the board would take that money !
For me, D day will be the first home match of the season. Can I still support the only club I have followed for the last 35+ years with the current bunch in charge. ? I don't know at present, but would give them some credit if they went prior to this so that I don't have to tear myself apart.

From the Dark Side
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 14:57:39 »

Quote from: "Phil_S"
I agree it doesn't look like it, but those who ARE in the know, say that the FC are still around & haven't given up.
I am still hanging on to this, hoping against hope that the new investors will either talk to the FC, or will pull out, forcing the board to play ball.
FFS, I'm so down about it at present anyone would think my life depended upon it. The only match I've been to pre- season was the legends, cos I didn't think that the board would take that money !
For me, D day will be the first home match of the season. Can I still support the only club I have followed for the last 35+ years with the current bunch in charge. ? I don't know at present, but would give them some credit if they went prior to this so that I don't have to tear myself apart.

Phil I thought you were about 18, sorry chap!

red macca

« Reply #33 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 15:03:09 »

Im happy the cva is being paid.

Im happy the club is still alive.

Im happy sturrock may have funds.

Im not happy the current board are still here.

Im not happy we had to find out from the adver that power had issued us with a writ.
sonic youth

« Reply #34 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 15:19:52 »

a nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 16:40:07 »

Don't give up supporting your club, Fred Elliott, Macca etc last seson and still are no doubt against the current board but that did not stop them supporting their club. Bill Power, The new investors, the current board are not the club, THE FANS ARE.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 16:45:21 »

I WILL NEVER EVER EVER STOP SUPPORTING THE TEAM

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 16:46:35 »

aint you fucked off on holiday yet? Wink
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 16:47:46 »

Was just doing Jenna's packing only to be told that I am incompetent and get away from her suitcase

:?
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 16:49:45 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

I know mate, despite differences of opinion at times last season at the end of it all we are on the same side and everyone who was in the CGH after the Walsall match saw how much EVERYONE cares about this club.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 16:51:33 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"

Don't give up supporting your club, Fred Elliott, Macca etc last seson and still are no doubt against the current board but that did not stop them supporting their club. Bill Power, The new investors, the current board are not the club, THE FANS ARE.

People come in and out of supporting for a variety of reasons.....I know I've seen loads lapse down the years .....very often its those who appear to be most passionate, as often thats a replacement for something lacking ....like a bird, or a life.

If by some chance they find what they truly seek, that's them gone.

Might evn happen to you Gazza.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 19:13:06 »

im off, i ve found child prostitution.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 19:17:12 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
im off, i ve found child prostitution.

Is Chris Langham a personal friend?
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 19:30:50 »

never met him i dont do pics.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #44 on: Thursday, August 9, 2007, 20:27:56 »

Quote from: "STFC_Gazzza"
Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

I know mate, despite differences of opinion at times last season at the end of it all we are on the same side and everyone who was in the CGH after the Walsall match saw how much EVERYONE cares about this club.

Was that the part where everyone was bumming each other in the toilets? That was fun!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: