Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JAN THE MAN!  (Read 1535 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 09:49:40 »

Now here is a real legend... wHAT A CLASS ACT.

"I don't normally like games like this because it can be embarrassing seeing overweight footballers play again. But I felt I owed Swindon this one.

"The place holds real special memories for me and I thought playing in this game was the least I could do. It gives me the chance to thank the fans for being so fantastic to me when I was here."

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/sport/swindontown/headlines/display.var.1596925.0.grateful_fjortoft_jets_back_to_the_county_ground.php
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 09:53:08 »

News Monkey beat you to it.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 09:56:12 »

Have any of you seen the "Jan Aage Fjortoft is the greatest living footballer" group on Facebook - class.  Men in their late twenties, early thirties talking about their unnatural obsession with J.A.F.

Even a Leeds fan goes on about how he really wanted them to sign him back in the day.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 09:58:51 »

Quote from: "janaage"
Have any of you seen the "Jan Aage Fjortoft is the greatest living footballer" group on Facebook - class.  Men in their late twenties, early thirties talking about their unnatural obsession with J.A.F.

Even a Leeds fan goes on about how he really wanted them to sign him back in the day.

Yes, have indeed and its ace!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 10:13:46 »

I just received this in a mail from a mate

"I saw this interview with Jan on sky when he was at Sheff U, they were
walking in his garden talking about his career etc, they got to a river
at the end of his garden and they were throwing in bits of bread, then
he said to the interviewer "Bread but no bird, the story of my life" it
was hilarious. "
fatbury

« Reply #5 on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 10:20:30 »

Im doing the Airplane tonight! Beers
el duque

« Reply #6 on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 12:10:45 »

That is one of my friends from Uni days... I'm worried that he might have an unhealthy obsession with Swindon, as he also owns all the XTC albums.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #7 on: Monday, August 6, 2007, 12:39:01 »

Quote from: "el duque"

That is one of my friends from Uni days... I'm worried that he might have an unhealthy obsession with Swindon, as he also owns all the XTC albums.

obviously one of the more sensible Northerners.  Cool
el duque

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2007, 03:55:38 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
Quote from: "el duque"

obviously one of the more sensible Northerners.  Cool

He's not an actual northerner. Rather he's from Devon. I'ver never managed to get a proper explanation as to why he supports Leeds.
STFCDude2

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2007, 20:07:08 »

I am a member of it!!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, August 7, 2007, 20:35:41 »

same!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: