Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bad luck when drinking?  (Read 724 times)
walrus

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 25, 2005, 00:38:43 »

Offspring – Hit That

I know I’d certainly hit that.  Okay so has anyone done anything more stupid when drunk?  I stumbled up the stairs for the Lynd (Weatherspoon’s chain) and thought, for the last 4 stairs – which are actually downwards – I’d jump.  However, I failed to negotiate that the roof was only 6 foot high.  I jumped, and my head hit the roof.  This rotated me 90 degrees, and I smacked my back on the stairs.  The pain in my back right now is unbelievable, yet alone when I sober up.  If you see a guy at Franchise with a blonde streak through the middle (very homosexual) and a very stiff back, you know it’s the very fucking stupid Walrus – come and take the piss, slap me round the face, I fucking deserve it, more than Fallon/Robinson/Viveash!!!

OUCH OUCH OUCH.

If you see GV53 UOH (black Corsa, complete with Swindon scarf, of course…) dangerously weeving over the M1/M4/M25, please give me a lift – its bloody hard driving with a bad back!  Just take that into consideration.  I just know tomorrow is gonna hurt, but having bought my ticket I have to go.  Damn buying tickets in advance eh?!?!  And yes, I am listening to Cat Stevens and Sting – you got a problem wiv that matey boi (not to mention 3 Doors Down, whom I am in love with)?!?!

Cats in The Cradle – most beautiful song ever?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Friday, March 25, 2005, 02:58:07 »

too much bending over from the sound of it gay boy
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, March 25, 2005, 09:12:42 »

Do what I do, buy my mate a ticket and then tell him to bloody drive.
Are you going on your own Walrus, ?

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
walrus

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, March 25, 2005, 11:15:21 »

Quote from: "blinkpip"
Do what I do, buy my mate a ticket and then tell him to bloody drive.
Are you going on your own Walrus, ?

Yup!  I don't mind driving though to be honest, and whenever I've gone to a game with someone else they have always lost, and bearing in mind I have been to about 35 games, and 15 or so would be with someone else, that's a crap record!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: