Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Any other Swindon Fans in around Milton Keynes?  (Read 2128 times)
Gazza's Fat Mate

« on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 11:56:16 »

Have moved to MK and don't really fancy spending much of next season traveling around on my own to away games. Anyone else on here from around mk? Maybe start "The Conrete Cows Red Army"

Ps: I am actully a very nice bloke and not some cunt altthough givien some of the stuff i post on here I could see why some would think otherwise.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 11:57:32 »

I think you should stop being nice and relay your texts you woke me up with on here.

How is Milton Keynes anyway? Up to much a week sat? Might pop down for a curry and beers?

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, June 19, 2007, 12:55:47 »

The Cows have been vandalised - found on the Hockey stadium pitch last week.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, October 22, 2007, 21:16:39 »

Gazza did you find anyone? To be fair you come across as a cunt but your a good lad.

Whats your plans for Leeds? Might pop to yours on teh friday and drive up sat with you? Curry Friday night?

Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 11:11:16 »

No one ever replied! I think i am the only one!

with regard to leeds you are more than welcome to come up to mine! if you want we can get the train?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 11:22:17 »

How much is the train? Problem is I have a game on sunday so will have to leave at 7.30

Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 12:41:15 »

I live just outside MK Gazz, the old man's the driver though so I can't help out at the moment really.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: