Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Exeter Away 4th August  (Read 1115 times)
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 11:19:23 »

The final pre-season friendly.

So much for Premiership opposition. Oh well, I suppose they are Blue Square Premier :?
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 12:14:41 »

What happened to the freindly we was supposed to have with Everton that was part of the Lucas deal ?

Probably went the same was as the Leeds freindly as part of the Wise / Poyet compo though
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 12:17:41 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
What happened to the freindly we was supposed to have with Everton that was part of the Lucas deal ?

Probably went the same was as the Leeds freindly as part of the Wise / Poyet compo though

I bet we didn;t have one put into the deal, I mean Everton are not much of a crowd puller, more than FGR but would probably send a reserve side anyway

I come from a land down-under
Rich Pullen

« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 12:36:38 »

Friendly talk in the Lukas deal was speculation and rumours of the Leeds friendly died with their relegation - I recall reading that Sturrock wasn't keen on playing friendly with a same division side.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 16:28:29 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
Friendly talk in the Lukas deal was speculation and rumours of the Leeds friendly died with their relegation - I recall reading that Sturrock wasn't keen on playing friendly with a same division side.
Exactly, the whole Everton friendly thing was just a rumour.

It annoys me that people are hearing rumours and moaning at the board for not keeping promises etc as soon as it doesn't happen  :roll:
lebowski

« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 15, 2007, 16:28:39 »

apparently barcelona are in austria the same time as swindon are, so that'll be convenient won't it?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: